searching

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  anna 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

freedaji
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 19

Hi there,

I have been having trouble searching on this forum from the beginning, so I wanted to make sure if it is my or my computers problem. Whenever I search something it will take me to the correct page but I can only get the first 2 pages or so or the last one, even if there may be many more pages. Is there something I am missing?

Thanks!

beccana14
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 21

I have this exact same problem!!! It drives me nuts! I use the google chrome browser, in case that makes a difference…

Rebecca

freedaji

I also use chrome!

beccana14
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 21

Aha! So there are’s some Chrome discrimination going on is there?! πŸ˜‰

anna
    Keymaster
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 184

Hi freedaji

Thanks for pointing that out, I’ll take a look πŸ™‚

Best
    Anna

β€œIn health there is freedom. Health is the first of all liberties.” - Henri Amiel

freedaji

Thanks Anna! I actually tried it with safari as well and the same thing happens… Maybe I’ll try firefox as well. Thanks again…

TheChosenOne
    Participant
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 410

Same problem with Firefox here. It sometimes happens that you have to click several times before it works.

Wiley200
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 386

i’m getting a similar problem. The search works just fine and I can click on to page 2 of the results. but when I try to move on to page 3 is freezes and then skips back to page 1. then I can start again and it work ok. i’m using chrome by the way

anna
    Keymaster
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 184

We’re still working on this, hopefully should have it fixed up soon. Thanks for letting me know!
    Best
    Anna

β€œIn health there is freedom. Health is the first of all liberties.” - Henri Amiel

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘searching’ is closed to new replies.