sdeopauls thread, looking for jorge

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions sdeopauls thread, looking for jorge

This topic contains 20 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  sdeopaul 6 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

impossible
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 606

hi, guys if any one can help me i will be thankful ,i have alot of mercury filling my months,i took alot of antibiotics for hp and i nearly died,i saw death however i got cystitis more antibiatics ,i have too little kids ,all medical doctors r failing ,i have done thousands of dollars ,all urine cultures and swab r clear i have been to uro,neros and every doctors u think off,i have burning in my penis tip urethrea and between my testacles and anus ,doc r lost ,i will try anything at this point,is this candida thing can be tested ,i am trying to meet jorge ,jorge if u can advise me wat to do with my teeth filling and how to test this thing or anything ,look friends i have to babies to live for can u plese help me or share your advise to me ,god will blees u ,for the past six months i am going through hell.god bless u

sdeopaul
    Participant
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 35

hi,imposible thank u so much,jorge look buddy this is story i took antibiotics for hp and nearly died ,u got to believe me ,i lost 35 lbs in five weeks,however i then got a uti like cititis ,i went all over for a cure ,my uro even did a scope and found a little tumour in my bladder ,they want to lazer it,i am afraid of docs men i read from a site that guy name george cure his ut by this combination ,i want to try this buddy ,sometime i have no pain then i felt tingling at the tip ,then at the back of my penis ,then the pain sometime go between my testacles and anus,i have two little baby girls men,if for god sake and my kids sake can u please advise me to ,i found a doctor who can give me the drugs men ,but i want to know wat u take if fluconazone or itraconazole with lamasil,my doctors think its in my head and some thinks time is the healer but i feel i have something there men and i am willing to try ,all i know when i open my urethrea i saw like a line with a growth and very red ,sometime no pain then heavy pain ,and the pain moves men,one time at the tip,then it will move to the back of my penis the it will move between my anus and testacles ,my uro thinks its nerves related ,i was really stress out when everything happen to me ,i am a young guy and have no idea about this candida thing,i am thing to hang my my self because there is no more enjoyment in life now men,look i now turn to god and u (jorge) and anybody who can help me .Also i pee normal no discharge noting of this sort ,it killing me slowing,look i begg u buddy please just advise me or pray for me.thank u.Remember u r saving to little babies here.thank u and god bless.
    This is what cured my UT/prostatitis fungal infection.
    Itraconazole 200mg plus Terbinafine 250 mg (one a day for 3 months)

I took the combination after researching its synergistic effect
    against resistant yeast strains and looking for better tissue
    penetration with Itraconazole. I discussed it with a yeast expert
    before to follow the treatment.
    Thanks god, it cleared my UT.
    Jorge.

sdeopaul
    Participant

hey jorge,i need no gain back some weight,what can i do to gain weight on this diet men,i am in a very bad state ,i dont y but like god sent me to u men ,i i really have a feeling your advise will cure me.thank u and god bless,i one year i must be slept 6 hrs straight men with this h pylori thing men.Hey i am trying amitripiline for wat the say is pain,i take xanax for anxity,this this is taking a mental state on me men,today mild tingling like 3/4 inch infront the penis then tommorrow will be in the back or i dont .i heard i can take no sugar or alcohol too,i use to be an acational drinker ,none now men ,life can change so quickly.

sdeopaul
    Participant

hi george i discuss by problem with dr crandall,i am taking fluconazole 200 and lamasil 250 ,which one did u take ,iraconazole or fluconazole ,please buudy dont ignore me ,i have to little baby girl to live for men ,i begg u for advise?thank u and god bless.

sdeopaul
    Participant

hi jorge please,ican pay u men look i am two little babies i have live for ,i am a 35 years old male ,young guy ,i am dying showly ,i need your advise men,its been hel for me ,i was treated for hp with antibiotics ,it nearly kill me ,i lost 35 lbs in five weeks,however i got what u call a u uti,cystitis ,no doctors cant cure me ,first i try fluconazole ,13 tablets,then i when back to a urologist and got more antibiatics for 14 more days,nothing help,however i am having burning in by penis,and its killing me their is a red rash and a little hole their,its been killing me ,this pain sometime gone ,then its the tip tingling,then burning,then the pain will move to the back of my penis ,then it will go between the testacle and anus ,it dont pain all at once its move around ,hey i am begging ,i have two little babies to live for ,i dont care about my sex life anymore ,i want to live for my babies,i want to educate them,look if you can advise me i will pay u ,this is my phone number 919-204-6952.U r helping me and 2 little babies.its been a nitghtmare for me .i am on fluconazole 200 and lamisil 250 two tablet combination after i disscuss it with a dor name crandell in california but look men i dont trust doctors , i turn to god and u men.what else i can do.thank u

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

sdeopaul;43128 wrote: hi jorge please,ican pay u men look i am two little babies i have live for ,i am a 35 years old male ,young guy ,i am dying showly ,i need your advise men,its been hel for me ,i was treated for hp with antibiotics ,it nearly kill me ,i lost 35 lbs in five weeks,however i got what u call a u uti,cystitis ,no doctors cant cure me ,first i try fluconazole ,13 tablets,then i when back to a urologist and got more antibiatics for 14 more days,nothing help,however i am having burning in by penis,and its killing me their is a red rash and a little hole their,its been killing me ,this pain sometime gone ,then its the tip tingling,then burning,then the pain will move to the back of my penis ,then it will go between the testacle and anus ,it dont pain all at once its move around ,hey i am begging ,i have two little babies to live for ,i dont care about my sex life anymore ,i want to live for my babies,i want to educate them,look if you can advise me i will pay u ,this is my phone number 919-204-6952.U r helping me and 2 little babies.its been a nitghtmare for me .i am on fluconazole 200 and lamisil 250 two tablet combination after i disscuss it with a dor name crandell in california but look men i dont trust doctors , i turn to god and u men.what else i can do.thank u

Sdeopaul, I know you’re posting this information for Jorge, but it seems he doesn’t visit the forum very often at this time. Maybe your luck will change and he’ll visit the forum today.

Cystitis is of course one of the many symptoms of a Candida overgrowth so treating the Candida is usually one way to lessen the effects of cystitis. What are you doing at this point as far as treating your infestation? Your diet, type and amount of probiotics, etc.

Able

sdeopaul
    Participant

Able 900 ,thanku very much,all my probiatics gone in vain today,now here is my story today last months the did a cystocope and i saw too a lump in my bladder ,i was force to take a shot of antibiatics cause of the cancer thing ,yesterday i start a combination of antifungals ,should i continue it or not ,this uro thinks i have have cpps and not candida,i want to meet jorge cause he went through it,i will pay any money to for help,my pain moves one time my tip of my penis tingles,then it will stop tingle,and move to the back of my penis then the penis or pain will entirely stop and return again,then my between my anus and testacle will pain ,see i dont know wat i have all test and culture r negative,i dont know anything about candida,god will bless u for your advise,how will i know if i have candida ,see these drugs r strong for the liver ,any advise as to what to eat on a candida diet.all i know is the opening of my ureathea has a little hole form the infection that i had five months ago and its very red,i am i pain 24 /7.All i know it start when i have cystitis and the cystispart clear but pain and burning and tingling never stops.,George or anybody here who had axperience on this thing ,should i continue to take the antifungal difucan 200 and lamasil 250mg.thank u and god bless u all.thank god they did not find ant tumour in my bladder today,its a living hell for me.?

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1369

Hello,
    It is my best intention to help you but I am not a MD. It looks like you need a Dr that wishes to help you. Resistant and persistent genital fungal infection are hard to cure.
    In my case, it was a combination of systemic drugs what solved it. If you spoke with Dr. Crandall, you can not be on better hand.

This is the help I can provide you.

Jorge.

sdeopaul
    Participant

JORGE LOOK MAN,alot of doctors all negative cures,just again by following your link lead me to dr crandell hand,but look you went through it men she not ,u can advise me men uros r telling me about cpps ,even dr crandell tells me she is only guessing man ,look everbody give up with me ,trust me man ,my life have been misarable man ,as i am writing u here i am crying ,god sent me to u man ,i really believe u inspiration can cure me man ,i promise if u help me through this i am willing to anything man ,look its my body man ,look i strated the treatment yesterday man but today i took antibiatics again man small amount buddy,they said the i had a tumour man and cancer stuff man look all i know i am a 35 year old mail did two cystocopies and found nothing ,they said its ccps man ,but i know its all started on antibiatics ,i got hp which near kill me man ,then i got a cystitis man which go away man but the burn and pain never man ,over the months i have taken tons of pills with no cure man ,i know its hard but where there is a will there is a way man ,look i dont know nothing about candida man but i know ,after taken antibiotis,i took cipro ,doci,and tons of them man and notice on the opening of my urethea there is two growth man ,it tingles man some time burning,it then leaves there and go to the back of my penis ,the pain will leave one place to the other man and somtime no pain man,but sometime i feel to cut it out and just go to work for my babies man,look in to my symtoms and u can tell me if its candida or not ,dr crandell convince my doctor to start my treatment man ,i am on 200mg fluconazole and 250 lamasil,i start yesterday man but today i took antibiotics man,i had to do it for them to check for cancer man ,what r your suggestion to my symtoms.u will get your reward in full in heaven man ,u r saving two little babies man and i am the only child of a mother of 74 years old man,she depended on me to take care of her,help me man ,i know u r not a md ,i tried all the md they r failing ,what test did u do to reveal its candida man?that is what i want to know now man if its candida or cpps man.thank u and god bless u.

sdeopaul
    Participant

hey,jorge did u got tested before treatment,see the thing is i dont know if is candida or not,please dont ignore me men please,but god has sent me to u ,u can advise me through this,as u see i am not educated like u r men please.

sdeopaul
    Participant

listen Jorge i promise u men if i am cure with this combination flconazole 200mg + lamasil 250 ,i will find u in fl somewhere with a big gift,if i die its my choice ,but through god and u i manage to contact this lady,now what this lady is saying really make describe me,look she told my doctor to give me until i feel better,she even mention some chronic somthing candiddiasis ,she told me who precribe nystatin for me is crazy because that only work in the intestine,i dont need that,i need itraconazole and lamasil ,look u might be think i am crazy but i am not ,while i was taking antibiotics for hp i got notice my pinis start to peel, i got cytitis,heavy antibitics again ,14 days more ,when to a different uro look at my redness ,said normal it will go away in time ,i wait months for it to go away ,then it start to go to the back of my penis now then i was notice by a different uro and he give me 14 days more doxi,i took it cause i want to get better ,i notice a redness growth in my urethrea coming out ,i never had this before men ,the all think i am crazy so the said its anxity ,i took it and went to a psyco doc ,but we know our bodies ,i give it a try just to satisfy my wife ,i too atrarax,trazadone ,cymbalta,klonopin ,amitripyline etc,but this is my story,how i suffer shorness of breath for months man,neusea for 5 months ,heart burn for two months then this man,i still tank god i can lie down in peace man,u know wat cause me that is was hpylori ,no doctor is the us want to belive this,i am in forums now advising people ,man am a immigrant but a human too,i get get these pill over the counter in my country ,any pill man .Look when this lady ask my doctor about the same term u use in other website ,is the the thing she told me i have and only scraping can detect it with a demototalist,baciacailly the same thing that u advise people ,she make my doctor precribe a cream clotrimazole cream ,however she ask my doctor to check my liver every 2 weeks cause i went all over new york city till i met u on a site,i know fungal is hard to cure but will u encourge me that i will get good i want to for the sake of my babies men,my wife even said people fool people here,i am stupid ,but u i know that redness on our penis ,grown like ,in the opening of the urertha is not normal,look for some reason i am convince that what i got is some kind of yeast,pray for me men ,hey i am not stupid ,this pain is noting wat i when through with that hp stuff.thank u and god bless ,anyone watching this forum take advise for george ,i had to pay u dont have to .thank god for that,he is a candida expert.

sdeopaul
    Participant

One thing i want to ask u ,when u start noticing improvment while u was on it ,see one hrs my pain will be on the tip then it will burn the urethrea and then goes between the prostate and testacle,sometime i am normal then it return bag ,the r telling me not to tak these pills its a pelvis pain,but with that set of antibiatics i took ,i dont buy docs,i will give it a 3 months trial,see wat happen.all i wanted to know how or when u start improvinging.thank u .sorry for the spelling mistakes man.

sdeopaul
    Participant

hey she told me the diet is not really for me but everybody should stayaway from sugar i dont know how to believed this.

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1369

You just have to calm down. Your nervousness isn’t helping you at all. As I told you, I am not a MD. I only mentioned what worked for me. If you already spoke with Crandall, there is nothing more I can do.

Jorge.

sdeopaul
    Participant

HO brother the only thing i am asking u because i want to be normal again.I am sorry man.thank u.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘sdeopauls thread, looking for jorge’ is closed to new replies.