S. Boulardii

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions S. Boulardii

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  dvjorge 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

Hi group,
    I have defended the idea that at some advanced point during an anticandida protocol people stop using bactericidal/antifungal natural substances. Some people get alarmed because they eat a little bit of antibiotic contaminated non organic chicken or meat. On the other hand, they are taking a big load of GSE, Oil of Oregano, Garlic, and other powerful antibiotic substances. For instance, garlic and oregano oil have shown to kill more bacterias than penicillin. Gse is also a broad spectrum natural antibiotic to don’t say anything about hidden ingredients.
    An alternative to control the fungus at some point of the treatment is S. Boulardii.
    It has shown to have very strong anticandida effects, specially against the pathogenic form. It allows the growth of some friendly bacterial flora and inhibit pathogens.
    I know about someone who took every natural antifungal product available and didn’t have good results, instead, that person switched to S. Boulardii , and claims to be totally cured at this time. I am sure you need to give the flora a chance to recover at some point of the treatment and consider S.Boulardii very attractive to continue the antifungal therapy without disturbing the flora.
    I hope this help you to value it.
    Jorge.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19732158
    http://www.plosone.org/article/info%3Adoi%2F10.1371%2Fjournal.pone.0012050

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Thanks for sharing…

I am happy to hear someone else out that there who is against using antifungals long term. I decided about 3-4 months ago that I no longer was going to use GSE and oregano oil because it “didn’t really do anything.” It didn’t cause any more die-off and it sorta just made me want to gag or throw up. I felt that I had “done it” and killed of most of the candida.

However, I still use SF722, garlic (pills), and recently started goldenseal again (it was largely ineffective when I used it but just want to finish the bottle)…what are your thoughts on using these 3 long term? Is there any drawbacks to using garlic (or any of these) as an antifungal?

On a side note: A few month’s ago Able mentioned that there are actually types of yeast that are nutritional and beneficial to the body. One example is brewers yeast (no harm if you ingest it). “Nutritional yeast” is another. This got me thinking to myself “what if I consumed a bunch of some other kind of yeast that outgrew and crowded out the candida.”

Then I watched a beer documentary over the weekend called “how beer saved the world”…beer once was a very widely used substance for health remedies, etc. This got me thinking once again “maybe beer could cure you from candida” but then I remembered how badly I reacted to it last time I drank it. Also alcohol isn’t good for the body in general…

But it does sound like you could ingest some other type of yeast, like you mentioned, to kill the candida! Interesting…

-Raster

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

raster wrote: Thanks for sharing…

I am happy to hear someone else out that there who is against using antifungals long term. I decided about 3-4 months ago that I no longer was going to use GSE and oregano oil because it “didn’t really do anything.” It didn’t cause any more die-off and it sorta just made me want to gag or throw up. I felt that I had “done it” and killed of most of the candida.

However, I still use SF722, garlic (pills), and recently started goldenseal again (it was largely ineffective when I used it but just want to finish the bottle)…what are your thoughts on using these 3 long term? Is there any drawbacks to using garlic (or any of these) as an antifungal?

On a side note: A few month’s ago Able mentioned that there are actually types of yeast that are nutritional and beneficial to the body. One example is brewers yeast (no harm if you ingest it). “Nutritional yeast” is another. This got me thinking to myself “what if I consumed a bunch of some other kind of yeast that outgrew and crowded out the candida.”

Then I watched a beer documentary over the weekend called “how beer saved the world”…beer once was a very widely used substance for health remedies, etc. This got me thinking once again “maybe beer could cure you from candida” but then I remembered how badly I reacted to it last time I drank it. Also alcohol isn’t good for the body in general…

But it does sound like you could ingest some other type of yeast, like you mentioned, to kill the candida! Interesting…

-Raster

I have never read any article supporting the bactericidal effects of Undecenoic Acid. It probably has some but is better known for its fungistatic and antiviral properties. I think you can take it long term. Honestly, I don’t like Golden Seal and Garlic long term. I prefer Olive Leaf Extract / SF-722 combination. It could be Curcumin/ SF722 too. This is only my preference based on reading.
    Jorge.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘S. Boulardii’ is closed to new replies.