Rutabagas

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Ranger
    Topics: 15
    Replies: 23

I have read that this vegetable has antifungal properties, but I also read most of the calories come from sugar. I would like to know if this food is worth trying.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Ranger wrote: I have read that this vegetable has antifungal properties, but I also read most of the calories come from sugar. I would like to know if this food is worth trying.

Hello, Ranger, what a surprise. How have you been?

Rutabagas are literally the strongest antifungal I’ve ever tried. The most horrific die-off can stem from just half of a rutabaga providing the infestation is strong enough to create die-off. Any sugar they may contain is far outweighed by the nutrients and antifungal properties.

If you try it, be sure you’ve been taking molybdenum for at least a few days, as I stated, if the infestation is strong enough to cause die-off symptoms.

Good to hear from you.
    Able

Ranger
    Topics: 15
    Replies: 23

Hey Able,

Thanks for the reply. I increased my antifungals today and I have been really tired.
    I also started the Innate Response probiotic. I have not gained weight and I can’t say I feel better yet. I have been meaning to write to you, but I am usually so busy and tired I never get around to it.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Ranger, I assume you’re still taking molybdenum digestive bitters?
    Have your symptoms not decreased at all?

Able

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Rutabagas’ is closed to new replies.