Rudabaega – Can we bake it in an oven?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Rudabaega – Can we bake it in an oven?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  nikki 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

nikki
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 136

Does adding spices to Rudabaega and baking it in an oven decrease the anti-fungal properties by any chance??

blakek89
    Topics: 21
    Replies: 186

nikki wrote: Does adding spices to Rudabaega and baking it in an oven decrease the anti-fungal properties by any chance??

Adding spices like oregano, rosemary, and thyme would only increase the anti-fungal properties of the meal. Just about any spice/herb will benefit you on this diet, almost all are anti-fungal, and anti-microbial, or will benefit you through liver protection, etc.

nikki

blakek89 wrote:

Adding spices like oregano, rosemary, and thyme would only increase the anti-fungal properties of the meal. Just about any spice/herb will benefit you on this diet, almost all are anti-fungal, and anti-microbial, or will benefit you through liver protection, etc.

What about baking it in an oven along with chicken to 450 degrees??

blakek89
    Topics: 21
    Replies: 186

nikki wrote:

What about baking it in an oven along with chicken to 450 degrees??

@450 seems to me a bit to high, are you using cooking oils on the vegetables also? If so they could start smoking, which is not good. Are you cooking on Broil?
    Do you have a secondary oven to cook them in?
    Cook the roasted vegetables between 350-400, depending on the size that you cut, for 30-45 minutes.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Niki, you can bake or boil rutabaga but I wouldn’t overcook it either way as it may lose some of its antifungal properties. If you’ve not had it before, be careful about how much you have the first time as its antifungal properties are very powerful and can cause die-off.

Able

nikki

yeah I am having it for the first time, I will bake it while baking coconut bread at low temperatures, to avoid over cooking.

Thank you all

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Rudabaega – Can we bake it in an oven?’ is closed to new replies.