ringworm on hand – die off?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions ringworm on hand – die off?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  VIV 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

VIV
    Participant
    Topics: 11
    Replies: 30

I am on my 7th week of the diet and just starting my second round of anti fungals.

About three weeks ago, I noticed a tiny round red patch on my left hand with a sort of raised border, it is gradually increasing in size and looks like the images of a type of ring worm that I found on the web – has anybody else experienced anything like this?

PeteSake
    Participant
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 36

I’ve had ringworm many years ago and yes this sounds like it.

As for caused by die off I don’t know. But I do know that, for me, high carb foods seem to cause issues on my hands.

VIV
    Participant

Thanks Petesake, i asked my nutritionist, and she said that it could be die off…

nura
    Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 4

thats strange,I thought you get ringworm from animals who has it..I had it years ago from my dog which he had it from our cat.

VIV
    Participant

Ringworm, dermatophytosis, or tinea, is a contagious skin fungus that is contagious and often a result of candida overgrowth. The most common treatment is topical ointments and creams. These may work at first, but if the fungus is burrowed deeper into the skin or body, it will come back.

from the web

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘ringworm on hand – die off?’ is closed to new replies.