ringing in ears

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions ringing in ears

This topic contains 17 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Javizy 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Flipper
    Topics: 33
    Replies: 79

I just looked up ringing in ears and candida and one site mentions molybdenum being the cause of the ringing! Any ideas on this? (It’s driving me crazy and I’m worried it won’t go away.) It started around the time I upped my dose of molybdenum. Also I saw a site that suggests Potassium Bicarbonate to change the pH and help with candida in the ears. Anyone tried this?

s.
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 80

I know when I had candida at its worst, I had horrible ringing in my ears….have you tried backing off the moly and using milk thistle extract? I have used milk thistle through my entire treatment……

Flipper

Actually I stopped the Moly a while ago just coz I backed off everything to get a rest from all the die-off. I do drink a tea with milk thistle in it……I just feel like a science experiment gone bad.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I had ringing ears during the die-off the most, but now I get it sparingly for random reasons. I typically get it when I am around a lot of mold, dust, or eat something slightly sugary like an apple.

Sounds like it is still happening despite you stopping the molybdenum.

-raster

Flipper

OK, I accept that it must be candida and not caused by supplements. I wonder if the whey makes it worse.
    This is the craziest condition!
    Thanks Raster.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would try to stop whey and see if it improves. Its not on the foods list and we don’t recommend it while on the diet (able will know the reason, but I just pass on the information).

Other food items potentially could be causing it as well. I personally consider it to be an allergic reaction but am unsure if it is or not.

-raster

Tsunny
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 94

I also have been experiencing ringing in my ears since candida showed up last December. I been through every test the ENT could do plus my own physician. After reading these posts, I have come to the conclusion its the candida. I did not realize I had yeast problem until this second time my forearms starting getting this terrible rash and put cortisone cream on it and it got worse. My family doctor said its fungal and put my on Terbinafine 250mg once a day. The last break out I was on it 4X a day (back in December). Make a long story short..I stayed on antifungal for 3 month for Dec, Jan, Feb then had gallbladder removed in March of this year and thought I was improving then bang, rash came back again on forearms this June. I had been working in my garden and the doctor said I was allergic to something. The doctor just said take antifungal for a month. He never mentioned about diet or anything. Its like he didn’t know about candiditis. I found this website and been following this diet and forum since middle of June. I am getting better slowly and still have alot to learn. But I really think this is the cause of the ringing in my ears. Any comments appreciated since this is my first actual post. Thanks

Flipper

Hi Tsunny and Raster
    I consulted with a nutritionist about this (someone who has his doctorate in nutrition) and this is what he advised:
    ” I can initially help by suggesting that you start a course of Interfase with EDTA by Klaire Labs. This is because the yeast undoubtedly has developed a biofilm at this point and an enzyme with sufficient Glucanase and Lysozyme activity, plus a chelating agent to remove any heavy metals that it may be using to maintain the biofilm, will provide the best possible way to break through this.”
    I hope this helps! I looked on Amazon for it and couldn’t figure out which one had EDTA.

Doggiemama
    Topics: 43
    Replies: 204

I have had ringing in my ears for 25 yrs..but i was also diagnosed with Menieres disease. it is an imbalance of fluids within the inner ear. but you also have severe dizzy spells.
    its like having a seizure but its a room spinning badly then it stops and you feel exhausted for the next 24-48 hours. The ENT said it was also food allergy related. the funny thing is..i was tested for SOME food allergies and i tested negative. the treatment is a blood pressure pill that is also a duiretic, no salt, no caffeine, no stress diet.
    but i am sure thats not what you have..just thought i would throw that out about ringing in the ears of you have these other symptoms. alot of Drs are unfamiliar with menieres and mis-diagnose.

Latka
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 128

Flipper, I can so relate to feeling like a science experiment gone wrong!

I also had ringing in my ears earlier on. It has now mostly gone away and I do think that avoiding certain foods has helped a lot with that. I’m guessing for me this was caused either by a food intolerance or general inflammation in the body, though I have heard of it being caused by Candida as well.

Doggiemama, I also tested negative to food allergies even though I have very strong reactions to things like dairy. Yet according to the test I should not have any problems ingesting it. I am not sure how reliable these test are actually. Apparently there is also a difference between a true allergy and an intolerance, and I am not so sure how well they can test intolerances.

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

Tinnitus is a Neurologic Disorder. You DON’T have candida in your ears. I don’t want to quit the forum and leave you alone.
    I want to educate people with the knowledge I have acquired before to be gone.

ONE MORE TIME, your enemy isn’t candida localized in the mucosal tissues that cause discomfort, redness, itching, and inflammation.

Your ENEMY are the by products of the YEAST metabolites (toxins) that circulate in the blood affecting REMOTE organs. The brain is one of the MOST affected, following the immune system, thyroid thermostat, skin, and others.

Fungus are one of the most toxic living creatures of the planet. It has been identified at least 78 toxins produced by candida albicans that react with human antibodies.
    Those toxins create NEUROLOGICAL problems. Ringing in the ears is one of them. I had it very strong when my colon was plagued with yeast colonies. It is totally GONE now after reducing the fungal burden in the colon.

When the toxins STOP circulating in your bloodstream, everything NORMALIZE.

This is this illness, syndrome or whatever you want to call it.

It is in THE COLON the problem because it is there WHERE the toxins are absorbed and go to your bloodstream. Please, learn, learn, and learn.

You all will be victorious but without knowledge is impossible. I was the sickest candida case on earth and I am totally normal. No a single symptom at this moment.
    I have contact by email with people who have been sick for years who are attacking the colon now that are progressing at high speed. I have a bunch of emails from them reporting their progress.
    Jorge.

Flipper

Thanks Jorge,
    got it.
    That makes more sense. So you advocate enemas or colon irrigation? I’ve thought about that only don’t want to wash out all those expensive probiotics!.

dvjorge
    Participant

Flipper wrote: Thanks Jorge,
    got it.
    That makes more sense. So you advocate enemas or colon irrigation? I’ve thought about that only don’t want to wash out all those expensive probiotics!.

No, I don’t advice colon irrigation. I have never talked about that.

What I am telling is to TARGET the colon with effective antifungals. The only way I have found is Nystatin enemas. If some forum member has any other idea, bring it to here.
    I have not used any “natural” antifungal because they are also ANTIBIOTICs. Think about Oregano Oil, Garlic, GSE, Caprylic Acid, etc.

The systemic antifungal drugs such as Itraconazole, Fluconazole, Ketoconazole, etc are rapidly absorbed and go to the blood. They are also hard to the liver when abused.
    The colon is a direct connection to the blood. Think about how effective are analgesic suppositories since they are rapidly absorbed. I don’t want that the medication go to the blood but keep inside the colon. I don’t want to experiment with some other Rx antifungals that impact the liver.

My options have been reduced to Nystatin. This will keep inside the colon and won’t touch the liver. It is also FUNGICIDAL to candida albicans.

I am curious about knowing what expensive probiotics are you going to remove from your colon with the enemas.

Probiotic marketers are doing an awesome job.
    Jorge.

Tsunny
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 94

Hi dvjorge, I am fairly new to this forum and opened-minded with anything at this point. I read your last couple posts about this colon irrigation before my appointment with the digestive disease doctors. I told the MD I had overwhelming yeast going on and what she thought about a anti-fungal enema. She looked shocked and said, ” oo no, I have never heard of that”. She said she never heard of an infection from yeast in the colon. I asked her doesnt yeast form and live in the colon. Why would yeast infect where it lives? She didn’t know what to say. Anyways, I am scheduled for EGD in a few weeks to see whats going on (her words) and I asked to be biopsied for yeast. She said treatment for that would be Nystatin oral liquid. She did make a point though, if you drink that for however amount of time prescribed, it goes down through stomach and out the intestines passing through the colon..thats Nystatin in your colon. Wouldn’t that work? Usually anybody with digestive yeast would benefit from Nystatin through the whole system right?

dvjorge
    Participant

Tsunny wrote: Hi dvjorge, I am fairly new to this forum and opened-minded with anything at this point. I read your last couple posts about this colon irrigation before my appointment with the digestive disease doctors. I told the MD I had overwhelming yeast going on and what she thought about a anti-fungal enema. She looked shocked and said, ” oo no, I have never heard of that”. She said she never heard of an infection from yeast in the colon. I asked her doesnt yeast form and live in the colon. Why would yeast infect where it lives? She didn’t know what to say. Anyways, I am scheduled for EGD in a few weeks to see whats going on (her words) and I asked to be biopsied for yeast. She said treatment for that would be Nystatin oral liquid. She did make a point though, if you drink that for however amount of time prescribed, it goes down through stomach and out the intestines passing through the colon..thats Nystatin in your colon. Wouldn’t that work? Usually anybody with digestive yeast would benefit from Nystatin through the whole system right?

Colon irrigation ??
    I don’t remember mentioning that irrigation word in any of my posts.
    Nystatin oral suspension don’t do anything. Please, read the post about Nystatin costing $ 1500.00, you will find information there.

Here it is:
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst4565_Nystatin-powder-cost-1500-for-month-supply.aspx
    Jorge.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘ringing in ears’ is closed to new replies.