Rice substitute/grains?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice Rice substitute/grains?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  benc 7 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Positivo
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 246

Hey everyone,

I wanted to know if and when it could be appropriate to eat quinoa, buckwheat, oat bran or amaranth?

Any advice would be great. Thanks.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Tuula
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 10

Hi Positivo,

I started eating buckwheat, brown rice, quinoa flakes, quinoa, coconut flour and amaranth after about 2 weeks on the diet.
    Only now I have been diagnosed allergic to buckwheat, which is a pity since I like the stuff.

blakek89
    Topics: 21
    Replies: 186

Positivo wrote: Hey everyone,

I wanted to know if and when it could be appropriate to eat quinoa, buckwheat, oat bran or amaranth?

Any advice would be great. Thanks.

I eat oatmeal, oat bran, sprouted brown rice, quinoa, coconut flour, and oat flour. I don’t eat the brown rice often but only 1/4 C of rice or quinoa at a time covered in coconut oil. Max once per day and it isn’t a problem.

Positivo
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 246

Thanks a lot guys. Ive had brown rice and didn’t see much improvement so I’ll start with buckwheat in a week or two and introduce oat bran after a month of having buckwheat. As for quinoa, I love the stuff but I don’t wanna steer to far from the veggies by eating to many grains or seeds.
    Thanks again for the input.

benc
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 419

Try making cauliflower rice, it taste more like couscous, but its pretty tasty (& I don’t really like the taste of normal cauliflower), I put a link on the recipe page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Rice substitute/grains?’ is closed to new replies.