Reintroducing foods

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Reintroducing foods

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  scottishgirl 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

scottishgirl
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 14

Hi,
    I was wondering if someone could advise me about reintroducing foods. Once you reintroduce one food, how long should it be before you reintroduce another? Also, is there an order that is preferable, apart from fruit and vegetables being first?

Jackie2
    Participant
    Topics: 57
    Replies: 197

Look here for answers

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1922_Index-of-Posts.

I can tell you that fruit is a long way down the list. I started with coconut bread. I ate a bit and only that with the normal food on stage one for a week to two weeks. Don’t be in a rush to add more food. Take it slow and steady as to not set yourself back.

Enjoy your healing 🙂

Lucylu
    Topics: 31
    Replies: 345

From your other posts I would have thought you’re a long way off re-introducing foods yet? I’ve been on the diet v strictly since October and haven’t started yet. In fact, I’m still only introducing most of the stage 1 foods. Take your time if you want a long term recovery!

scottishgirl
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 14

I’m not reintroducing foods yet, I’m just planning ahead so I know how and when to reintroduce them. So is it one new food a week?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Reintroducing foods’ is closed to new replies.