Recurring vaginal yeast infections

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Recurring vaginal yeast infections

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

mstewart
    Topics: 37
    Replies: 47

I found this sight about 3 weeks ago, after 5 months of having a yeast infection after every period. Prior to that I was on antibiotics for about 2 months. I did the spit test and had tons of long tendrils. I’ve been following the strictest form of the diet for almost 2 weeks now, but I started my period and again I felt the familiar itching and the yeast infection is back.
    I have been taking D3, oil of oregano, and a probiotic, but was wondering if anyone thought that changing tampons would help, or if I should just continue with the diet and give it some more time to work. I am seeing a holistic doctor and having acupuncture done, but was wondering if anyone had any other suggestions to help me out.
    Thanks!

mstewart
    Topics: 37
    Replies: 47

I did just introduce a wild rice and it did contain some brown rice. Could this be the culprit? Is there a specific list of things that I can eat, that is more strict than the list on this website, according to this list I could have the rice.
    Would eating just this brown rice the last 3 days have caused my symptoms, or is it more likely related to hormones due to the time of the month.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Rice will feed the Candida making your symptoms worse. The food list on the site is totally outdated according to newer research. This is the list of foods that the members of the forum are using.
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1136_ALLOWED-FOODS-LIST.aspx

Also read the following post for the correct protocol.

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1334_From-Able-and-Raster-The-Protocol.aspx

Let us know if you have other questions.

Able

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Antibiotics likely caused the flora imbalance in the body, so the best remedy is to get a good high strain high count probiotic and not some junkie one like diflucan, threelac, etc.

-Raster

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

raster wrote: … the best remedy is to get a good high strain high count probiotic and not some junkie one like diflucan, threelac, etc. -Raster

For members information; Diflucan is not a probiotic but rather a prescription antifungal.

Able

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Recurring vaginal yeast infections’ is closed to new replies.