recurring UTI / antibiotics / cranberry suplements vs candida diet

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions recurring UTI / antibiotics / cranberry suplements vs candida diet

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  janczurek 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

janczurek
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Hello,
    I have decided to start the diet as for few months I have been fighting with the thrush to no avail.
    On my 4th day of cleansing I got the UTI (urine sample came back positive) and I was prescribed antibiotics for 7 days. So my question is how to handle this with the cleansing stage, should I stop it and start again when I am off the antibiotics or can I continue it anyway? It would be very nice to move to the Stage 1 asap 🙂
    As it is not my first UTI this year I was advised to start taking cranberry supplements or drinking cranberry juice however cranberries are on the food-to-avoid list and I am not sure what to do in this situation.
    I have also notice that the cranberry capsules I have at home contain gelatin and soy beans.
    Could anyone advise me what to do in this situation, how to handle both candida and recurring UTI at the same time.
    Many thanks for your help.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

I’ve seen the capsules advertised with only cranberry extract and cellulose (the capsules contain this), so I would try to find a better one. You won’t need to drink the cranberry juice. Also take a high intake of vitamin C for the UTI, between 5000 and 10,000 mg a day.

You’ve asked me for the stricter Candida diet so just check your inbox for the information.

Able

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

You should notice that your UTI’s will become better or improve via the protocol; that is what most people have reported…it just takes time, but you need remove the junk in our food system and its toxins out of your body.

-raster

janczurek
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Thank you

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘recurring UTI / antibiotics / cranberry suplements vs candida diet’ is closed to new replies.