Recurring oral thrush

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Recurring oral thrush

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Karenmg
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

Hi am new but just got a scrip for difulcan. Thrush is on both sides of my tongue. Not anywhere else. Does not hurt. I am constantly picking the white stuff off. I had it for years then for some reason went away for two years. I now have it back. Understand cutting sugar and flour but what about brown rice? Wine? Heard conflicting things. Only other symptom I have is muscle twitching. Thoughts from anyone? Symptoms are stressful. Other than that I feel great with good energy level

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Karenmg;41900 wrote: Hi am new but just got a scrip for difulcan. Thrush is on both sides of my tongue. Not anywhere else. Does not hurt. I am constantly picking the white stuff off. I had it for years then for some reason went away for two years. I now have it back. Understand cutting sugar and flour but what about brown rice? Wine? Heard conflicting things. Only other symptom I have is muscle twitching. Thoughts from anyone? Symptoms are stressful. Other than that I feel great with good energy level

As long as you’re eating rice (any color) and drinking any amount of alcohol the growth on your tongue will continue to return. We have a forum diet and protocol that most of the members follow. Read the testimonies and if you want the link let me know in a private message on the forum. Testimonies to the Diet and Protocol

Able900

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Recurring oral thrush’ is closed to new replies.