Ready to move on…..???

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Ready to move on…..???

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Lauren 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

BlueSkies
    Participant
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 73

Well, I had an extra long cleanse at 4 weeks, and I’m ready to move on. I did “cheat” a couple times by eating coconut bread and coconut oil, so I decided to add a little more time (my symptoms ie: scalp tingle returned). I’m hoping that even though the cheat was one week ago, I can safely move on (?).

I’m think that on Monday, I will add the coconut oil (1 tbsp) each day and move up towards 14-ish tbsp. Should I add another anti-fungal (the Kefir), do you think?

On Thursday, I want to add a slice of coconut bread, but not be a piggy and eat half the pan, and slowly move up towards three slices a day.

In the morning, I have a warm cup of water and lemon water. One hour later, I take tumeric, Milk Thistle, Swedish Bitters, Molybdenum, vitamin C, two tbsp of Salba, one garlic capsule, and four fiber capsules with my breakfast.

Should I add any other vitamins to my regime starting tomorrow do you think?

Thanks for your help. Good health.

kirstyk4
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 125

What kind of fiber pill do you take? May I ask why you take it? I hadn’t hear anything we could take on the diet.

Best of luck on introducing new foods! 🙂

Kirsty

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Quote: I did “cheat” a couple times by eating coconut bread and coconut oil.

Reply: That really wasn’t much of a “cheat” Blue, considering how long your detox period was. You did great, and I agree that you’re ready to move on.

Quote: I think that on Monday, I will add the coconut oil (1 tbsp) each day and move up towards 14-ish tbsp.

Reply: That should be”teaspoons”, Blue, not “tablespoons.” If you get up to 14 teaspoons, that’ll be perfect. Being a guy, and much larger than you no doubt, I got up to as many as 16 teaspoons, but not tablespoons by any means. (ok I just realized I don’t know if you’re male or female, but for some reason I’ve always assumed you’re a lady)

Quote: Should I add another anti-fungal (the Kefir), do you think?

Reply: Since you’re adding coconut oil on Monday, I’d way until maybe this coming Friday or Saturday, of even next Monday to add kefir. Will you be making your own?

Quote: In the morning, I have a warm cup of water and lemon water. One hour later, I take turmeric, Milk Thistle, Swedish Bitters…

Reply: Blue, you should take the Swedish Bitters immediately following your meals by dropping a half dropper on the back of the tongue followed by lots of water.

Quote: Should I add any other vitamins to my regime starting tomorrow do you think?

Reply: No, I’d wait a week or two.

Congratulations on making it to this point.
    Able

Lucylu
    Topics: 31
    Replies: 345

Well done blue!!! Super long cleanse and I certainly wouldn’t call coconut bread a cheat! It will really stand to you… be of luck with the next stage. Don’t get too over excited (like I did!!) and introduce too much! Looking forward to seeing how you get on.

BlueSkies
    Participant
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 73

kirstyk4 wrote: What kind of fiber pill do you take? May I ask why you take it? I hadn’t hear anything we could take on the diet.

Best of luck on introducing new foods! 🙂

Kirsty

Hi Kirsty;

I am taking FibreSmart. It has no yeast, gluten, dairy, etc. and is an organic product.

I read back in a few posts and some people said that they were taking a different product, but it’s not available near me, so I went for an alternate item. I’ve been “struggling” in that area, so I needed a little help. I’ve just started taking them a week ago and after re-reading the other posts I discovered that Able900 said a fiber supplement would be helpful. I’m also taking Salba, and it is a natural fiber. I read the ingredients on-line and there is none of the candida flag stuff, so I just started taking this. I read back in the old posts and no-one has said anything negative about Salba, so I thought I would try it.

My theory about the constipation is that if you don’t expunge waste then the candida just has a new hang out. There’s no point to going through all the hassle of the cleanse, lemon water, etc. and then leave the waste in your system. My opinion, not based on concrete evidence.

Able900 said: Constipation is not always caused by a lack of dietary fiber as many people believe, but rather by any one of several possible causes; among these are the opioid peptides in wheat and dairy products and the beta-carbolines in high-protein foods such as any type of meat. In addition, many different illnesses cause constipation, unfortunately this includes Candida albicans and the toxins that they release.

Suggestions for constipation during a cleanse or any other time during the treatment are below.

Dr Miller’s Holy Tea http://www.thecandidadie…072_Pina-read-this.aspx

BodyGold® ColonClenz – you can take up to 4 or 5 capsules a day.

Olive Oil – take one teaspoon after each meal and snack followed by a cup of very warm water.

Slippery Elm – This herb is one of the best natural supplements for constipation. If you decide to use slippery elm make sure you drink a lot of water with it … a lot.

Drink a full glass of warm water on an empty stomach every morning.

Trimethylglycine (TMG) helps considerably with digestion as well as Swedish Bitters.

Dehydration causes constipation, so make sure you stay hydrated by drinking water all day long. After a few days of the extra water, you may still be thirsty during the night, so take a glass or bottle to bed with you to sip on during the night.

Unfortunately, the liver is overworked to a huge degree when the human body is suffering from a Candida infestation. The liver puts off bile, which the intestines require in order to stimulate movement, so naturally a poor bile flow can cause constipation. A supplement by the name of “Ox Bile” can usually correct this problem.

Able

Lauren
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 267

I am curious because I am also taking Fiber Smart and need to find another alternative without FOS. However when I looked up Salba the nutritional information did not say that it contains soluble and insoluble fiber which is need for digestion. Soluble fiber absorbs the toxins and insoluble fiber sweeps the colon which both are very important when you are trying to cleanse.
    Thanks
    Lauren

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Ready to move on…..???’ is closed to new replies.