Raw vegetables juice and candida. Some help?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Raw vegetables juice and candida. Some help?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  kodaz2005 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Healhy
    Topics: 87
    Replies: 45

Hello. I love raw vegetables and greens. But some people say that eat brocoli or spinach raw can damage your body. But I prefer eat it raw cause it have more vitamins. If I can´t eat raw spinach could I put it on a blender and make a raw spinach juice? It continuos to be raw but maybe is better digestible. What do You think?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Healhy;40353 wrote: Hello. I love raw vegetables and greens. But some people say that eat brocoli or spinach raw can damage your body. But I prefer eat it raw cause it have more vitamins. If I can´t eat raw spinach could I put it on a blender and make a raw spinach juice? It continuos to be raw but maybe is better digestible. What do You think?

Juicing any green vegetables will have more benefits than eating them raw or cooked. A good idea.

Able

Healhy
    Topics: 87
    Replies: 45

Thanks able. But today I buy fresh beans, peas and spinach. But how can make juice with that? I need some water maybe?

kodaz2005
    Topics: 37
    Replies: 172

Healhy;40388 wrote: Thanks able. But today I buy fresh beans, peas and spinach. But how can make juice with that? I need some water maybe?

Juicing vegetables is incredibly healthy and great for this diet. If you juice at least one meal a day, it really takes less stress off of your digestion system since the food is readily available for your bodies cells to digest in it’s most pure form.

However, I wouldn’t be juicing peas for this diet. Are you following the strict diet? We don’t follow the diet shown on this website. Most of us follow the diet the Able put together which is far more strict and eliminates questionable items, that have given some people problems in the past.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Raw vegetables juice and candida. Some help?’ is closed to new replies.