Question

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  faebeast 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

faebeast
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

So I have been on a very strict diet for months. Just recently the herbalist I’ve been working with suggested I use an olive leaf tea brewed strong and then added to my water bottle in place of olive leaf pills. Till now I had worked my self down to minimal vaginal discharge and candida, but since I’ve been drinking this tea solution ( the same dose of olive leaf I’d get in my pills brewed to a very strong tea and added to a liter of water for me to drink throughout the day) I’ve noticed an increase in white goopy discharge.  I have no fatigue, irritation, or foggieness brain wise, and i haven’t changed my diet at all. Is this my body cleansing itself or is this a flair up?

pietmark
    Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 7

Cannot tell for sure, but on myself I noticed that when I started taking nystatin, it actually led to oral thrush, which I never had before. After a couple of days it cleared itself up. Same goes for the Candida diet. I got oral thrush a couple of times already, but then it cleared out on its own. That sounds quite weird, but looks like that’s how the body cleans itself.

faebeast
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Thank you very much for your response.I went to the apothecary and talked to the herbalist. She said I was likely my body being flushed put because I’ve switched to a tea.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Question’ is closed to new replies.