Question for Able

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Question for Able

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

jennyska
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 26

Hi Able,so I wanted to let you know what kinds of vitamins and antifungals I am currently taking, so you can say, if that might be stopping me from getting better. So I have purchased the molybdenum from amazon.co.uk the one you recommended , it came yesterday and I started useing it straight away, but it contains : cellulose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, silica and pharmaceutical glaze. Is it ok ? Apart from that I am taking general multivitamins containing vitamins : A,D,E,C, B1, B2, B3, B6, Folic acid, B12, Panthotentic acid, Calcium, Iron, Biotin, Vitamin K. Apart from that I was taking coconut oil, maybe 5-7 table spoons a day, which now I have eliminated for two weeks and I am eating everyday at least three cloves of garlic and going to order oregano oil. My probiotics will hopefully come this week, so I will put them into my diet as well. What do you think ? And also, when I buy the oregano oil, how am I supossed to take it ?
    Thank you,
    Jenny 🙂

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hi, Jenny.

Question: It (molybdenum) contains : cellulose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, silica and pharmaceutical glaze. Is it ok?

Reply: Yes these are acceptable ingredients.

Quote: Apart from that I am taking general multivitamins containing vitamins : A,D,E,C, B1, B2, B3, B6, Folic acid, B12, Panthotentic acid, Calcium, Iron, Biotin, Vitamin K.

Reply: If you will, please post the name and/or link to your multivitamin brand. How much vitamin C are you taking a day?
    Also you didn’t list magnesium, but you listed calcium. Did you leave the magnesium out by accident, or are you actually not taking this? If not, you probably need to read the post concerning vitamins again as you really need to be taking these two together.
    Vitamins, Minerals, Herbs:
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1173_Vitamins-Minerals-Herbs.aspx

Quote: I was taking coconut oil, maybe 5-7 table spoons a day, which now I have eliminated for two weeks and I am eating everyday at least three cloves of garlic and going to order oregano oil. My probiotics will hopefully come this week, so I will put them into my diet as well. What do you think?

Reply: This all sounds perfect, Jenny.

Question: And also, when I buy the oregano oil, how am I supposed to take it?

Reply: The first day take just three drops divided into two doses, morning and night. Place one or two drops in a glass of water or else dropped into an empty capsule. After three days you can raise the dose to six drops and stay with that dose for another three days. Continue raising the amount a few drops at a time until you reach the amount you wish to take, somewhere between 10 and 16 drops (amounts normaly differ between men or women due to their weight). Amazon UK carries the capsules, and this really is the easiest way to take this oil. Drink plenty of water afterwards.
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Ddrugstore&field-keywords=empty+capsules&x=15&y=14

Able

theresa49638
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 27

Able I take Oregano oil gel pills is that OK?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

theresa49638 wrote: Able I take Oregano oil gel pills is that OK?

The pills don’t normally have the same potency, but I would go ahead and finish what you have.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Question for Able’ is closed to new replies.