Question…Anyone experience R side ?liver? Pain even after completing cleanse and starting diet?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Question…Anyone experience R side ?liver? Pain even after completing cleanse and starting diet?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Javizy 7 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Pattinoo
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 50

Hi everyone! I am on day 3 of stage 1, yay! Got through the cleanse. 3 days in and for the last 3 days have had right side pain, sometimes front and back by my lower ribs.
    I am taking calmag zinc in am, molybdenum 250 mcg 3x per day, vit C 1000mg w/ rosehips 3X per day and Milk thistle 175/blessed thistle 180 blend 3Xper day .

I’m a little freaked if I could have caused damage bc some days on the cleanse I could barely eat? But I tend to overworry about things like this sometimes. The stomach stuff seemed to mostly pass on it’s own so I’m hoping the same will happen here.
    Also, drink water w lemon throughout day but not the warm lemon water. If I switch back to that will it help?
    This diet really works. I was taking average 600 mg ibuprofen for pain and headache about 5x per week and haven’t had any in about a week and a half. My joints aren’t sore. My energy has improved. Now my hurdle is this possible liver thing. Drinking from 60-80oz water per day. Let me know if anyOne has thoughts ideas or experience with this pain? Thanks so much

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

Pattinoo wrote: Hi everyone! I am on day 3 of stage 1, yay! Got through the cleanse. 3 days in and for the last 3 days have had right side pain, sometimes front and back by my lower ribs.
    I am taking calmag zinc in am, molybdenum 250 mcg 3x per day, vit C 1000mg w/ rosehips 3X per day and Milk thistle 175/blessed thistle 180 blend 3Xper day .

I’m a little freaked if I could have caused damage bc some days on the cleanse I could barely eat? But I tend to overworry about things like this sometimes. The stomach stuff seemed to mostly pass on it’s own so I’m hoping the same will happen here.
    Also, drink water w lemon throughout day but not the warm lemon water. If I switch back to that will it help?
    This diet really works. I was taking average 600 mg ibuprofen for pain and headache about 5x per week and haven’t had any in about a week and a half. My joints aren’t sore. My energy has improved. Now my hurdle is this possible liver thing. Drinking from 60-80oz water per day. Let me know if anyOne has thoughts ideas or experience with this pain? Thanks so much

That isn’t the liver but the colon. The colon is full of candida colonies and when they are agitated and dying produce more toxins increasing the inflammation. Even an extremely inflammated liver almost never cause pain.
    Jorge.

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

If you were taking that amount of ibuprofen over a long period, a cleanse is probably just what your liver has been crying out for, not to mention your GI tract. Others have mentioned experiencing similar pains, and I had a dull ache on the right-side of my lower back that subsided after a couple of weeks. If it’s more of a sharp, tight pain that gets worse when you bend over, it could be the intestines, like Jorge said. If it persists, I’d get it checked out by a doctor just to be safe, but you should expect a lot of crazy, uncomfortable stuff during the first 2-3 weeks.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Question…Anyone experience R side ?liver? Pain even after completing cleanse and starting diet?’ is closed to new replies.