Question about sufferers from sinusitis and eustachian tube dysfunction.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Question about sufferers from sinusitis and eustachian tube dysfunction.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  wigg1ez 6 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

wigg1ez
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 12

Hello everyone, I have had Candida my entire life. I was started on antibiotics from the 4th week I was born all the way to age 15 and furthermore. My question is: those who suffer from popping ears/stuffy ears and inflamed sinuses, how long would it take for my eustachian tube to not be inflamed and how long before I get my smell back? I have noticed that drinking all natural sugar free herbal teas with stevia has helped my sinuses clear up a bit. I’m really interested in the eustachian tube dysfunction. I have noticed when I go to sleep early and sleep for 10+ hours, the first 2 hours of the day my eustachian tubes do not pop. Should I add some natural sleep aid treatment in my diet, maybe something in regards to melatonin? I have a feeling that my body is so stressed that my eustachian tubes cannot become stable. My ENT diagnosed me as being depressed and/or stressed when I was 17 and I am now 22. She put me on amitrypilyne for depression and i noticed my ear DID NOT pop for the first day of treatment, however, the anti depressant caused severe dry mouth and nose bleeds. Also, I heard that the intake of melatonin and Iron supplements can help my tinitus. Is this true? Thank you for any future responders!

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

wigg1ez;35751 wrote: Hello everyone, I have had Candida my entire life. I was started on antibiotics from the 4th week I was born all the way to age 15 and furthermore. My question is: those who suffer from popping ears/stuffy ears and inflamed sinuses, how long would it take for my eustachian tube to not be inflamed and how long before I get my smell back?

No one is going to be able to answer this question for you; there are far too many variances to even make a guess. All I can tell you is that a good Candida protocol and diet will help your situation. We have a protocol and strict diet on the forum; if you want the information, let me know.

I have noticed that drinking all natural sugar free herbal teas with stevia has helped my sinuses clear up a bit. I’m really interested in the eustachian tube dysfunction. I have noticed when I go to sleep early and sleep for 10+ hours, the first 2 hours of the day my eustachian tubes do not pop. Should I add some natural sleep aid treatment in my diet, maybe something in regards to melatonin?

You should add the herb Ashwagandha to your daily regimen. This will help you to sleep as well as help to rebuild your adrenal glands. Take three capsules of the herb a day; in addition to the capsules, you could drink Ashwagandha tea several times a day. Licorice root will also help the adrenals. If sleep is still a problem, you can add 5HTP. Take 100 mg capsules three times a day, morning, noon, and bedtime.

Also, I heard that the intake of melatonin and Iron supplements can help my tinitus. Is this true?

There is some research evidence showing that iron deficiency may contribute to tinnitus and therefore iron supplementation could possibly alleviate some of the symptoms. But since you have a Candida infestation, you should not take pure iron since the Candida can make use of iron, take apolactoferrin instead. This will protect as well as help to increase your iron supply as it also contains iron.

Able

wigg1ez
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 12

Alright, thank you for the advice!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Question about sufferers from sinusitis and eustachian tube dysfunction.’ is closed to new replies.