Question about stool color (no pics, don't worry)

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Question about stool color (no pics, don't worry)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  cavemandiet 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

RiotActor
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 10

So as long as I’ve been dealing with this candida problem (from the initial symptoms straight through the full blown esophageal overgrowth and more), I’ve had nothing but pale, yellowish soft stool. Two days ago it’s suddenly turned dark brown.

The only change to my habits has been eating two cloves of garlic in the morning on a whim (I figured why not, it wouldn’t hurt me). I haven’t changed my healthy diet one bit and tend to eat the same, limited things every day. Would this explain the sudden change in color? I’m also a week and a half into a 200mg fluconazole prescription.

Or am I expelling more waste than what’s been left behind all this time? I have regular bowel movements timewise, though the texture is consistently lacking. For example, if I nudge a piece with some toilet paper, it explodes into a tiny, wet duststorm in the bowl — no body to it.

TheChosenOne
    Participant
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 410

I know that people with parasites suddenly get very dark stools when they start anti-parasite treatment. Garlic is both antifungal as well as antiparasite. It could of course also be coincidence.

cavemandiet
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 8

Sounds like low bile flow from a stressed liver. Did this happen after starting fluconazole? Try artichoke extract, glycine + glutamine in 2:1 ration (boosts glutathione), and molybdenum. Also mg malate works great too. I would suggest milk thistle but don’t take that with fluconazole, you can try that after.

RiotActor
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 10

Eh, turns out I remember eating a lot of broccoli two days back to back at the time I posted. Everything went back to normal the day after.

The responses were interesting, though. Makes you wonder about all these things we recommend to each other and how valid they really are…

cavemandiet
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 8

RiotActor;60186 wrote: Eh, turns out I remember eating a lot of broccoli two days back to back at the time I posted. Everything went back to normal the day after.

The responses were interesting, though. Makes you wonder about all these things we recommend to each other and how valid they really are…

Sounds like you are having issues with high sulfur foods and from what you describe it was symptoms of low bile flow.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Question about stool color (no pics, don't worry)’ is closed to new replies.