Question about sparkling water

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Question about sparkling water

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  benc 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

benc
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 419

I was wondering why its not allowed, I was informed by a food scientist that the sparkles don’t make it to the stomach, is this true?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

It’s the gases in the water that is harmful…it goes to the bloodstream further adding to the other gases such as ammonia that may be present.

-raster

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

benc wrote: I was wondering why its not allowed, I was informed by a food scientist that the sparkles don’t make it to the stomach, is this true?

It doesn’t matter whether it makes it to the stomach or not, it goes into your body. In order to produce any type of carbonated liquid, carbon dioxide gas must be used. The procedure is accomplished by allowing the gas to dissolve in large vats of the liquid. Carbon dioxide is a waste product, in other words, it’s just one more toxin to add to the dangerous toxins that the Candida are producing plus giving the liver and the body in general more toxins to deal with. Another problem the carbonation presents is, when any amount of water is used in the mix, this forms carbonic acid which is known to deplete minerals from the teeth and bones.

Able

benc
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 419

Thanks, filter/mineral water, organic herbal teas & chicory drink it is for me for the foreseeable future then.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Question about sparkling water’ is closed to new replies.