Question about leaky gut… got my test results today

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Question about leaky gut… got my test results today

This topic contains 28 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  orka1998 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author

orka1998
    Participant
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 673

I got my test results today which state the following:

Anti Gliadin IgA: Neg
    Anti Gliadin IgG: 0.02 (Neg. < 7 U/ml)
    Tissue Transglutaminase: 0.62 (Neg. < = 1.0 U/ml) So by this it seems that I am not allergic to any foods. This means I don’t have a leaky gut syndrome? Since I had chronic vag. infections, dry skin, rashes, misterious allergies (such as spring sun for couple of years), dandruff and some other symptoms most of my life, and I had heavy dose of antibiotics as a kid as well as teen years, I assumed that I had candida overgrowth most of my life as well. I did follow diet similar to this one with exception of more meet and cereal in the morning (not as a candida diet but for overall health) and drank home made kefir for most part so this might have helped keep it at bay. What I’m wondering though is if I had candida overgrowth most of my life, wouldn’t I eventually get the LGS? My stomach problems and vertigo started just last summer, but a lot of other symptoms I had for almost all of my life. I am trying to make a logical conclusion here and wanted opinion of some of the candida veterans out there. I am confused and worried that maybe I have some candida but perhaps not that bad. If yes, then why do I have so much heavy die-off then, or maybe it’s not die-off but something else?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

You need to have these results analyzed by a doctor or naturopath who can tell you what levels you should be at and where you are right now.

-raster

blakek89
    Topics: 21
    Replies: 186

What did your doctor say about the results?
    Have you had Candida testing done with IGM IGG IGA?

orka1998
    Participant

I didn’t go back to the doctor yet. I am scheduled for a colonoscopy next Friday. I will ask then. The reference numbers in the parenthesis show that anything below a certain value is considered negative. By these numbers I do not have any sensitivity to the foods. So if this is true, then I don’t have leaky gut?

What I listed is all they checked. They did not check for IGM IGG IGA. Gastroenterologist did write cadidiasis on there but he doesn’t believe candida is cause for my problems. He was sure I was allergic to gluten or lactose.

I don’t have access to any naturopath doctors here in Bosnia.

Anyone knows if I can introduce some other foods if this test proved for me not to be allergic to gluten? Any foods that will not feed candida but contain gluten?

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

orka1998 wrote: I didn’t go back to the doctor yet. I am scheduled for a colonoscopy next Friday. I will ask then. The reference numbers in the parenthesis show that anything below a certain value is considered negative. By these numbers I do not have any sensitivity to the foods. So if this is true, then I don’t have leaky gut?

What I listed is all they checked. They did not check for IGM IGG IGA. Gastroenterologist did write cadidiasis on there but he doesn’t believe candida is cause for my problems. He was sure I was allergic to gluten or lactose.

I don’t have access to any naturopath doctors here in Bosnia.

Anyone knows if I can introduce some other foods if this test proved for me not to be allergic to gluten? Any foods that will not feed candida but contain gluten?

Hi Orka,
    I got similar confused like you about symptoms – die-off- leaky gut or even reactions to the food allowed list. I really started to wonder when my presumed die-off got worse and worse after 2 month. Today I am searching broad, I dont exclude the possibility that I have candida but there is a big question mark hanging over it for me. I am looking into IBS now. The sympthoms are the same and it would explain why I didnt feel better with the diet. I am checking all the possibilities now. First the doctors, so far they haven’t found anything. Then I am going to check one thing after the other.

I am following with interest your situation and hope you find a door out of the suffering. I will tell you if I find something.

yours
    thomas

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

Allergy tests are notoriously unreliable. It’s been shown that people with high levels of IgG antibodies don’t have allergic reactions, while others with low levels do. The best way to tell is still considered to be an elimination diet, although this isn’t as simple as people make out either.

If you believe you have leaky gut, you can get a specific test for it that is reliable. You just drink a special solution and have your urine checked afterwards at fixed intervals afterwards. If the larger molecules in the solution don’t turn up in your urine, then obviously you have increased permeability.

Knowing what foods you’re sensitive to is definitely helpful, but I don’t think a leaky gut diagnosis is so much. If you want to beat candida you need to be taking good care of your gut anyway. If you had a long-term poor diet with lots of sugar, starch, caffeine and alcohol previously, you can pretty much assume you have increased permeability.

orka1998
    Participant

Thomas wrote:
    Hi Orka,
    I got similar confused like you about symptoms – die-off- leaky gut or even reactions to the food allowed list. I really started to wonder when my presumed die-off got worse and worse after 2 month. Today I am searching broad, I dont exclude the possibility that I have candida but there is a big question mark hanging over it for me. I am looking into IBS now. The sympthoms are the same and it would explain why I didnt feel better with the diet. I am checking all the possibilities now. First the doctors, so far they haven’t found anything. Then I am going to check one thing after the other.

I am following with interest your situation and hope you find a door out of the suffering. I will tell you if I find something.

yours
    thomas

Hi Thomas,

Since starting the diet I did see big improvement to lot of my symptoms, but I am keep having periods when I am so ill that I can’t stand on my legs. I finally started taking molybdenum and am slowly increasing the dosage, it seems to help a little, at least keep me out of bed, but what I don’t understand why is it that for two months already I am having die-off without taking any antifungals but just by following the diet. This is why I started doubting if this is die-off. As soon as I feel better I stop doubting and I get into the clouds, but when I feel as ill as now it’s quite scary.

I was pretty healthy until last summer. Most of my life I did take care of myself and had a healthy diet including home made kefir. Past couple of years I slipped since I had kids and no time for myself. And even then my diet was not as bad, I still tried to eat veggies and meat, but I did eat a little more bread (whole grain most of the time) and drank some soda drinks (which I didn’t touch for like 10 years), and had sweets which I usually don’t care for. I was a coffee drinker most of my life, but I smoked only short period when young and quit in my early 20-ties. I cannot believe that such short time and partial abuse created so much candida??? Although i had a set of amoxicillin (antibiotic) during pregnancy and twice after while breastfeeding

I am circulating different doctors since October of last year. I’ve been hospitalized twice without any diagnosis. I’ve been to cardiologists, neurologists, infectologists (this is where candida showed in stool), pulmologist, and now I am going to gastroenterologist. I am doing that parallel with this diet, but doctors are not giving me diagnosis or solution at the present time and I am loosing the faith that they ever will. It’s so hard doing this by yourself. What’s even worse, I keep analyzing my symptoms and some of them are scary, then anxiety kicks in so I think sometimes I am worse than I should be because of the psychological effect. Finding time to relax is such a luxury in my present life so it’s really tough doing all this.

Psychologically it kills me to finally be so well one week and then end up so bad the next. I was already used to feeling like crap. Couple of weeks feeling good was just like a tease. And I worry because I get some symptoms others don’t, but since a lot of symptoms appear together but they are not really related to each other so when I go to the doctors they look at me like a psyche case and even though they are kind of trying to help I can tell the wrote me off as a hypochondriac and are not as thorough as they would be normally.

Sorry, I am venting here a little, but this is tough and I don’t really have anyone around me understanding what I am going through. Most of the time I just get a comment such as: “you just need to eat better, eat a steak, you are weak from loosing so much weight” and similar statements.

Thanks for your support. Even though we don’t really know each other personally, that still means a lot in situations like this.

Arijana

orka1998
    Participant

Javizy wrote: Allergy tests are notoriously unreliable. It’s been shown that people with high levels of IgG antibodies don’t have allergic reactions, while others with low levels do. The best way to tell is still considered to be an elimination diet, although this isn’t as simple as people make out either.

If you believe you have leaky gut, you can get a specific test for it that is reliable. You just drink a special solution and have your urine checked afterwards at fixed intervals afterwards. If the larger molecules in the solution don’t turn up in your urine, then obviously you have increased permeability.

Knowing what foods you’re sensitive to is definitely helpful, but I don’t think a leaky gut diagnosis is so much. If you want to beat candida you need to be taking good care of your gut anyway. If you had a long-term poor diet with lots of sugar, starch, caffeine and alcohol previously, you can pretty much assume you have increased permeability.

Hi Javizy,

Do you know the name of this test? Can I ask my doctor to do it or only homeopathic doctors do this. If second than I will never find out as there are none in Bosnia.

I am taking care of my gut but am kind of worried since I kind of diagnosed myself after getting a stool sample test with candida in it. Since on the diet I get periods when I am like a bird, but I am having weeks of feeling worse and some of the symptoms nobody else here is mentioning so I am kind of analyzing everything and trying to see if I am missing something. I get worried that something else and serious is going on with my health and doctors are of no help for the past 6 months.

I slipped on the diet since giving birth to my girls (three years ago), and even then it was not that bad, I always tried to make some healthy choices, and usually ate kids leftovers and I always maintained their diet very healthy. But I did eat bread that usually I was not (mostly wheat or rye, occasionally white), I ate more sweets which I usually don’t care for, drank soda drinks since last summer as the thirst symptom already started, I am coffee drinker all my life and tried to keep it at cup or two per day finally I quit in November last year. On the other hand I don’t smoke (smoked only few years when young), I don’t drink (was a social drinker until my pregnancy and this was maybe once a month or less since I was always picked to drive). I did have few rounds of antibiotics during pregnancy and while breastfeeding, then two more sets recently (one for infected lymph nodes, and second for a bronchitis that doesn’t exist). I just don’t see why would I have a candida overgrowth so huge to have almost constant die-off for two months already and on a diet alone. People are taking so many spoons of coconut oil and all these other antifungals, but my coconut oil sits on the counter unopened as I am terrified to take it. If I can’t crawl out of bed on diet alone, what would happen if I had some coconut oil?

So there you have it! I poured my soul out to you and Thomas and I hope you guys don’t hate me for it. I usually am a very happy and positive person, or I was until October last year when I got ill and still didn’t recover. I had two separate weeks in the last month when there was a glimpse of the old me, but it got killed by illness again, and I am not sure if it’s die-off or I am simply ill of something else.

I am grateful for the advice you guys offered and support which I don’t get anywhere else but on this forum.

Arijana

CT
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 63

orka1998 wrote: Hi Javizy,

Do you know the name of this test? Can I ask my doctor to do it or only homeopathic doctors do this. If second than I will never find out as there are none in Bosnia.

If it is the test that I think Javizy is talking about it is called the gut permeability profile (PEG test). Even though you live in Bosnia you could get a lab in London to do the test for you as they do international services. The test can be done at home by consuming the PEG liquid and then you collect all the urine you pass over 6 hours. You then send your sample in the post through airmail to the lab. The test costs £60 through biolabs, but I don’t know how much it would cost to send to them.

I also recommend that if you do go ahead with the test that you ask your doctor for the actual data sheet that they send to them as I have done tests privately before with biolabs and my doctor has not read them properly. The biolabs website will then help you to understand the result if you read the sample report that they provide on the gut permeability profile page.

http://www.biolab.co.uk/index.php/cmsid__biolab_test/Gut_Permeability_profile

orka1998
    Participant

CT wrote:
    If it is the test that I think Javizy is talking about it is called the gut permeability profile (PEG test). Even though you live in Bosnia you could get a lab in London to do the test for you as they do international services. The test can be done at home by consuming the PEG liquid and then you collect all the urine you pass over 6 hours. You then send your sample in the post through airmail to the lab. The test costs £60 through biolabs, but I don’t know how much it would cost to send to them.

I also recommend that if you do go ahead with the test that you ask your doctor for the actual data sheet that they send to them as I have done tests privately before with biolabs and my doctor has not read them properly. The biolabs website will then help you to understand the result if you read the sample report that they provide on the gut permeability profile page.

http://www.biolab.co.uk/index.php/cmsid__biolab_test/Gut_Permeability_profile

Thank you CT! I will ask my doctor about the test and see his reaction. I don’t expect much but… We have few private labs here as well so I will ask if perhaps they do such a thing. That would save me shipping charges 🙂

Arijana

Thomas

orka1998 wrote:

Hi Orka,

yours
    thomas

Hi Thomas,

Since starting the diet I did see big improvement to lot of my symptoms, but I am keep having periods when I am so ill that I can’t stand on my legs. I finally started taking molybdenum and am slowly increasing the dosage, it seems to help a little, at least keep me out of bed, but what I don’t understand why is it that for two months already I am having die-off without taking any antifungals but just by following the diet. This is why I started doubting if this is die-off. As soon as I feel better I stop doubting and I get into the clouds, but when I feel as ill as now it’s quite scary.

I was pretty healthy until last summer. Most of my life I did take care of myself and had a healthy diet including home made kefir. Past couple of years I slipped since I had kids and no time for myself. And even then my diet was not as bad, I still tried to eat veggies and meat, but I did eat a little more bread (whole grain most of the time) and drank some soda drinks (which I didn’t touch for like 10 years), and had sweets which I usually don’t care for. I was a coffee drinker most of my life, but I smoked only short period when young and quit in my early 20-ties. I cannot believe that such short time and partial abuse created so much candida??? Although i had a set of amoxicillin (antibiotic) during pregnancy and twice after while breastfeeding

I am circulating different doctors since October of last year. I’ve been hospitalized twice without any diagnosis. I’ve been to cardiologists, neurologists, infectologists (this is where candida showed in stool), pulmologist, and now I am going to gastroenterologist. I am doing that parallel with this diet, but doctors are not giving me diagnosis or solution at the present time and I am loosing the faith that they ever will. It’s so hard doing this by yourself. What’s even worse, I keep analyzing my symptoms and some of them are scary, then anxiety kicks in so I think sometimes I am worse than I should be because of the psychological effect. Finding time to relax is such a luxury in my present life so it’s really tough doing all this.

Psychologically it kills me to finally be so well one week and then end up so bad the next. I was already used to feeling like crap. Couple of weeks feeling good was just like a tease. And I worry because I get some symptoms others don’t, but since a lot of symptoms appear together but they are not really related to each other so when I go to the doctors they look at me like a psyche case and even though they are kind of trying to help I can tell the wrote me off as a hypochondriac and are not as thorough as they would be normally.

Sorry, I am venting here a little, but this is tough and I don’t really have anyone around me understanding what I am going through. Most of the time I just get a comment such as: “you just need to eat better, eat a steak, you are weak from loosing so much weight” and similar statements.

Thanks for your support. Even though we don’t really know each other personally, that still means a lot in situations like this.

Arijana

Dear Arijana,

I know what you are feeling. I know how terrible it is the dance with the doctors who don’t find anything. The symptoms killing you and then the attack of the worries, anxiety’s, panic-attacks and dance of symptoms. Then the sadness of looking back in time and remembering how good life was and I didn’t know it then. Only not to worry about food, not to be afraid of symptoms and not worrying about the future. I know the feeling of loosing hope in the ability of the body to heal itself. Then the chock when the hope vanished after seeing all the doctors and their inability to help.

You are not alone sister. While you suffer lots of us are sitting in the same boat. So, don’t you worry to tell it to me as it is. You will never chock me or distress me with it. So, go on if you feel bad and drop me a PM because I might miss out a post in one Thread here.

Thats said lets see if I can help you with something.

When the attacks of symptoms hit you, you have to know that candida AND leaky gut AND the stomach generally have a connection to the nervous-system and your brain. It is normal to get feelings of anxiety, depression or panic. Its a body reaction!!!

But you are not the body, that is important for you to see. Next time look at what comes up. First you will notice a bodily sympthom, your stomach gets triggered or your chemicals or your thoughts or your feeling. But look at them. You can see them and experience them you are not them. You are not your thoughts and you are not your feelings! There is a judge difference between feeling bad and having pain and experiencing feelings and negative thought and suffering.

Suffering is when you invest faith into what you experience and become one with the thought or feeling. Then it becomes alive and strong and you loose yourself in the experience and are swept away with it in desperation. Let me explain in a picture what I mean. Next time you experience anything in you only watch it like you are a busdriver looking at people coming and going onto your buss. You dont get involved with the or become one with them. Do the same thing with the sympthoms. Watch them but dont make comments, dont fall into a story. Everything which comes up allow and dont resist but dont believe it.

I do like this. I get a physical reaction triggered in my stomach. I watch it. My thought says..oh shit here it comes… (I watch the thought but dont ask him what) …then a panic feeling comes or depression thought comes about he sickness. ( I see the thought..allow it come and allow it to go but I dont get involved) Doing that i experience, yes. But I am not it!

Do you get that? You have to try it and experience for yourself. If you see it you find a space of peace, that peace is you. The one watching. Not the one suffering. It is very strange but you can make actually spiritual experience other people dont get a chance. Ask yourself who is watching? If you can see the thoughts you are not it and if you can notice the feelings you are not it either but the witness of them. I noticed even in the worst moments when I got attacked from a panic attack which started in my stomach-mind area that I am the witness. The feelings and thoughts told me that I get crazy now, that I will die now….but then I woke up to reality and I noticed that I am watching these strange things going on in my body but I am not affected. I stayed in me, was not swept away with the story and kept being what I am.

Dont worry if you dont understand what I write now. You will see it yourself. Only remember you are not your thoughts and feeling and you dont need to believe anything they tell you. Play with it. You will noticed that you will suffer when you believe them and you dont if you only let them be. Not even wishing they would not bother you. Only watch them like people coming and going.

Believe me you will enter a field of freedom, that field has the power to heal you and comfort you. When you enter that space, you, despite the war going on will smile in the battle and find peace. Here you can remember what I wrote to you and you can say to the space, here I am, heal me. Here you are back then in the place of faith and trust like the children have. You are home then again. In yourself and in God. Lots of stress comes while we believe the wrong stuff of lies of the mind and are acting and believing out of fear. You can do that but then you suffer. The other path I showed you will give you freedom first and will heal you then. Sometimes very quickly, I even had it that I was healed directly entering it. I fell asleep like a baby and slept 10 hours, had a couple of great days and forgot about it, started to worry and the merry went another round.

But all in all I am moving forward and learn a lot. Take my hand and follow me through the dark woods. We are going out and we are going home sister!

yours always
    Thomas

orka1998
    Participant

Thank you Thomas for a wonderful post!

I do try most of what you describe but I will try harder. It’s just tough to only observe symptoms like one side of the body going numb, or nausea and being disgusted at food (never ever in my life I had this). It’s especially hard when I feel so ill to chase two kids around the house trying to get them dressed, or try to feed a kid who will not eat etc. These past few weeks I had a lot of my old symptoms go away, but so many new ones started and now I am confused and worried that something else is wrong with me and have no idea what it could be.

Thanks again!

Arijana

Thomas

orka1998 wrote: Thank you Thomas for a wonderful post!

I do try most of what you describe but I will try harder. It’s just tough to only observe symptoms like one side of the body going numb, or nausea and being disgusted at food (never ever in my life I had this). It’s especially hard when I feel so ill to chase two kids around the house trying to get them dressed, or try to feed a kid who will not eat etc. These past few weeks I had a lot of my old symptoms go away, but so many new ones started and now I am confused and worried that something else is wrong with me and have no idea what it could be.

Thanks again!

Arijana

Dear Arijana,
    it is not so that you have to try to do anything or work harder. The busdriver in the bus is not trying harder to be the bussdriver. You are already what you want to be. You are already home. You only dont see it.

You see, you already listen to a thought and concept your mind is dreaming up saying to YOU that you have to try harder. Believing that thought pulls you right into action which robs your energies. You are the witness of it all and you have everything. You dont even suffer symptoms but the body is. Real stress and suffering comes when you are fighting what is. You dont need to do that. The mind wants to do that but you are peace.

Love life as it is in all forms. Now, when the shit hits the fan and your emotions and feeling are getting bananas because of a symptoms don’t argue with the thoughts but you don’t have to believe them.

When I say dont believe everything you experience that is very true. You will see that you can live and take care of your kids and still dont loose more energy than suffering the believe in the stories your thoughts tell you. Be the busdriver of your life, do what you need to do and want to do and let everything flow.

You dont have to do anything. Things are going on anyhow, enjoy it like a child and you will see wonders I promise you.

yours
    Thomas

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Please explain what your new symptoms are and how they are different than the forum’s members. Even though everyone doesn’t explain all of their symptoms throughout their treatment, doesn’t mean we don’t have them. I could probably list over 100 symptoms I had when I first started to have die-off.

If you are looking at a cause for candida overgrowth, I think the single biggest cause would be the antibiotics you took in the past. Dr. Mcoomb’s feels that even one dose of antibiotics can cause a flora imbalance in your gut which can cause candida to overgrow.

The anxiety you mention is not a good thing because this can increase your symptoms and/or make them worse. It also won’t make you feel very at ease about what you are doing and your health in general. I had it bad when I first started the diet and it took me a few months to get over this panicky feeling. You need to feel more positive about what you are doing and have greater faith that you can heal your body. If you are looking for a great way to detox and reduce stress, I highly recommend trying out acupuncture.

You also mentioned that die-off is persisting despite not taking any antifungals. I experienced this also and is quite normal. The main reason this is happening is because the candida is still dying in large numbers because it isn’t being fed by anything in your diet. If candida can’t feed it will die.

I highly recommend checking out some dr. mcoomb’s if you want to put your mind more at ease and to learn information about candida. If you educate yourself and learn more about candida then this can reduce your stress:

http://www.mccombsplan.com/new/media_center/index.php

-raster

orka1998
    Participant

Hi raster,

Some of the symptoms that nobody seems to mention here are:
    – left side is going numb (left arm mostly, but leg as well),
    – my muscles are way to weak and whatever I do feels like a workout (even simple tasks such as blow-drying my hair give me “burn” in the muscles like I am working out heavily),
    – my veins are so blue and sticking out as if they are going to pop but my blood pressure is fine,
    – my stomach is pulsating often on a bite I take and mostly through the whole meal and often my heart beats hard in the stomach (or so it feels this way),
    – my hands and nails turn blue on and off throughout the day
    – I get this noise in my ears as if there is a waterfall through them
    – I have green loose BM (pretty much all the time now) with undigested food noticeable

Above is usually accompanied by my standard or die-off symptoms:
    – vertigo
    – heart skipping a beat
    – heart beating like crazy on a slight effort such as getting up
    – nausea
    – heartburn
    – chest, armpit, neck, back, legs, under ribs pain
    – pain and/or pressure behind ears
    – anxiety/nervousness
    – extremely cold hands, feeling cold
    – bump in the throat (which comes and goes)
    – awful noise in the stomach and gas
    – I fall asleep as soon as I sit down and fall asleep in the middle of sentence while reading to my kids
    – feeling very dehydrated no matter the amount of water taken in
    – leg cramps
    – ocular migraine
    – pain/pressure behind my ears
    – heart pounding on smallest move as if I was running a marathon
    – dehydration regardless of 2-4 quarts of water/liquid taken in (it just goes out to the bladder rather quickly)
    – shaky/weak feeling
    – etc…

So when all or most of these symptoms hit at the same time you can see how scary that can get. One of the episodes of feeling ill put mi in bed for 4 days, I was basically crawling to the bathroom and couldn’t keep my head up. Again, scary. And I have no idea why it came and how it went away. Now, since then I am pretty much have constant nausea and the food just doesn’t sit the way it’s supposed to, so this would mean that I am on at least three weeks of constant die-off. I started getting better again since yesterday, but still this morning I am eating my breakfast as if it’s my worst enemy.

I never had anxiety until this illness. With doctors being as confused about it as I am this anxiety grows more. Not sure if it is because of candida toxins, but I could get anxiety over nothing, and other times (when I feel well) I don’t have it at all. And when most of the symptoms I listed above are combined, it feels as if this is the end of the road for me and that I might not live another day. Personally, sometimes I feel like giving up and wait for the God to take me back, but I have those two little girls and I owe it to them to be healthy and very much alive. Don’t get me wrong, I love life, or I loved it very much before and was happy with small things, never had big hopes. Just wanted to make it from paycheck to paycheck and spend some quality time with my girls. But this fight gets so tiring sometimes.

It does help when someone else confirms that they went through something same or similar that I am. Knowing you are not alone and that it’s probably normal does help a great deal. I kept reading about everyone taking massive amounts of antifungals but I didn’t touch any of it besides some garlic/olive oil/onions in my food. These days I am even afraid to eat raw garlic so I stick to the cooking with it only.

I am slowly increasing molybdenum, but I got 150mcg so it’s hard to figure out how to take more than three a day. I don’t want to take two at once as that is 300mcg in single dose and the largest dose you can get is 250mcg and usually I guess this is the largest dose one should take (that it is made for a reason). I also always take my supplements with food as I seem to have my stomach way to sensitive now and anything on an empty stomach might aggravate it enough that I cannot eat few days.

I finally found the appropriate Calcium/Magnesium/Zinc supplement and started taking it yesterday so the muscles feel a little better. I still don’t have much strength but it doesn’t feel as though my legs will give up on me in the middle of walking or something. Cramping of muscles is also pretty much gone.

It could be that the die-off is easing up (finally!) and that extra dose of molybdenum helped or that I was missing these minerals. I am pretty much constantly dehydrated (even though I do drink a lot of water) and after having diarrhea for three months straight, my body probably is missing all these to function. Also, I don’t digest food well, my BM is loose and I can often tell what I ate from it (yuck I know but I think we are all past this by now). It’s possible that I don’t get enough of nutrients from food. I do try to chew properly, I am taking Swedish bitters but still, as far as the digestion it feels as though I need tons of food to survive.

So I am writing a lot of text here, but I want to describe what is happening with me so you understand why I got that way and how shaky I am going through all this. It’s possible you went through it all already, but I don’t know it and I haven’t.

I am so thankful for being on this forum as I do get that little push to keep going and not give up. It’s a lot easier when you know someone else went through what you are going through and made it to health.

Thank you raster so much!

Arijana

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘Question about leaky gut… got my test results today’ is closed to new replies.