question

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

chocoholic
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 17

I have already been on antifungals and probiotics for 2 weeks along with a diet that is not as strict as needed.
    1. Can I skip detox and jump into the strict diet while continuing these supplements?

Two red coated nystatin pills each morn and evening (taken on empty stomach followed with food immediately)
    Two garlic pills each morn and evening

2. Florastor and Dr. Mercola probiotics (this probiotic doesn’t require refridgeration and I wonder if it is a good one or there is another that you prefer?

3. I have vitacost grapefruit seed…should I take one morn and 1 in eve with or without food?

4. Should I try to now get the molybdenum and take for 3 days along with my other supplements?

Thanks for helping…I did try to read a lot hear but finding the info very confusing. I am having some feelings of exhaustion and lightheadedness already from the diet (admittedly not strict enough) and supplements.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

I have already been on antifungals and probiotics for 2 weeks along with a diet that is not as strict as needed.
    1. Can I skip detox and jump into the strict diet while continuing these supplements?

If that’s your choice.

2. Florastor and Dr. Mercola probiotics (this probiotic doesn’t require refridgeration and I wonder if it is a good one or there is another that you prefer?
    I know nothing about it. Can you post a link to the description?

3. I have vitacost grapefruit seed…should I take one morn and 1 in eve with or without food?

Without food is acceptable.

4. Should I try to now get the molybdenum and take for 3 days along with my other supplements?

You should have been taking Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate for three days BEFORE starting a cleanse, diet, or supplements. But yes, you should take it now.

Thanks for helping…I did try to read a lot hear but finding the info very confusing. I am having some feelings of exhaustion and lightheadedness already from the diet (admittedly not strict enough) and supplements.

You’re experiencing die-off toxins which can be dangerous to the body in general, but especially the liver. This is because you didn’t prepare for the die-off symptoms three days prior to staring the treatment.

The Protocol

Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate & Die-off

Able

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘question’ is closed to new replies.