Public Enema No. 1

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Public Enema No. 1

This topic contains 22 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  londoner1 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Bucephalus
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 87

Hi

I have been doing Bicarb soda and Nystatin enemas for a month now. But to no avail really. So….I thought I might innovate. And I think it has worked.
    I’m not sure how many people here can relate to me with having white tongue and bad breath, but that is a strong indicator or the severity of the illness in my experience. Last week my tongue was full on white, all over, with very bad breath. I breathed on a car last week and the paint melted off, that’s how bad my breath was.

Anyway, I’m one who hates having this illness and I will take risks to rid myself of this. I said to myself, “this just ain’t workin, and I need to improvise here”.
    So on Friday, I thought, ok how will I make sure I get all of the big colon?
    So I came up with the unsealed vessel theory. So I just used the enema prod that goes up your bum without the hose or the enema can attached. So basically, I made an opening for liquid to run in. Then I went and did the shopping, joke. No, what I did was then fill the bathtub up with water and put some mms drops in to make sure it’s purified. So basically, I was thinking, when you submerged and unsealed vessel water leaks in and fills it up. Well by putting that plastic insert in my bum I have unsealed the vessel (yours truly). So I hopped in the bath and waited to fill up. Well after playing pinball on my phone for about 25 mins, I thought I better get out and see if it actually worked. IT didn’t…Big Fail!!!

So then Saturday came, and I was thinking, what can I do? I remember learning about legionaire’s disease in a course that I did and that the guy was saying that some people put their hot water in their house under 50 degrees celcius which is a bad thing becuase he said that legionella can survive under 50 degrees and actually thrives between 30 – 40 degrees. So last week I posted in this forum about heat tolerance of candida. Except most people thought I had body heat problems. I actually meant the tolerance of candida to heat. So I did some searching on the net and I found that most bugs die off about 55 degrees. In fact they have a deathtime. For example, at 65 degrees a particular microbe will survive 8 seconds. at 60 degrees it might be 12.4 seconds, etc, etc.

So, get ready to cringe, I looked high and low for a thermometre that would measure up to 70 degrees. I found one in a petshop. Not sure how many fish can live in 70 degree heat, but who cares, I found this thermo. I boiled water and I did a 62 degree enema. Whoa, too hot. I think i cooked myself on the inside to be honest. But, you should see what came out of my backside. COld nystatin enemas for a month, no result. one Plain water enema in 60 degree heat, heaps of either mucous/biofilm or fungus, not sure.

Since then I have toned it down a little and stay between 50-55 degrees. I worked out that I can sip hot water at 56 degrees and drink hot water at 51 degrees, so I make sure I don’t go over 55 degrees now.

Anyway, started on Saturday. Done two more since then, plus I have about 10 nystatin tablets a date, plus I have sf722 plus heaps of kefir. My tongue is almost all pink. FIrst time in the four years that I have had this illness. The white is retreating down my throat. Also, my bad breath is 80 percent gone. I reckon by Friday I will have 100% pink tongue.

Praise God for the pink tongue.
    David.

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1369

Bucephalus wrote: Hi

I have been doing Bicarb soda and Nystatin enemas for a month now. But to no avail really. So….I thought I might innovate. And I think it has worked.
    I’m not sure how many people here can relate to me with having white tongue and bad breath, but that is a strong indicator or the severity of the illness in my experience. Last week my tongue was full on white, all over, with very bad breath. I breathed on a car last week and the paint melted off, that’s how bad my breath was.

Anyway, I’m one who hates having this illness and I will take risks to rid myself of this. I said to myself, “this just ain’t workin, and I need to improvise here”.
    So on Friday, I thought, ok how will I make sure I get all of the big colon?
    So I came up with the unsealed vessel theory. So I just used the enema prod that goes up your bum without the hose or the enema can attached. So basically, I made an opening for liquid to run in. Then I went and did the shopping, joke. No, what I did was then fill the bathtub up with water and put some mms drops in to make sure it’s purified. So basically, I was thinking, when you submerged and unsealed vessel water leaks in and fills it up. Well by putting that plastic insert in my bum I have unsealed the vessel (yours truly). So I hopped in the bath and waited to fill up. Well after playing pinball on my phone for about 25 mins, I thought I better get out and see if it actually worked. IT didn’t…Big Fail!!!

So then Saturday came, and I was thinking, what can I do? I remember learning about legionaire’s disease in a course that I did and that the guy was saying that some people put their hot water in their house under 50 degrees celcius which is a bad thing becuase he said that legionella can survive under 50 degrees and actually thrives between 30 – 40 degrees. So last week I posted in this forum about heat tolerance of candida. Except most people thought I had body heat problems. I actually meant the tolerance of candida to heat. So I did some searching on the net and I found that most bugs die off about 55 degrees. In fact they have a deathtime. For example, at 65 degrees a particular microbe will survive 8 seconds. at 60 degrees it might be 12.4 seconds, etc, etc.

So, get ready to cringe, I looked high and low for a thermometre that would measure up to 70 degrees. I found one in a petshop. Not sure how many fish can live in 70 degree heat, but who cares, I found this thermo. I boiled water and I did a 62 degree enema. Whoa, too hot. I think i cooked myself on the inside to be honest. But, you should see what came out of my backside. COld nystatin enemas for a month, no result. one Plain water enema in 60 degree heat, heaps of either mucous/biofilm or fungus, not sure.

Since then I have toned it down a little and stay between 50-55 degrees. I worked out that I can sip hot water at 56 degrees and drink hot water at 51 degrees, so I make sure I don’t go over 55 degrees now.

Anyway, started on Saturday. Done two more since then, plus I have about 10 nystatin tablets a date, plus I have sf722 plus heaps of kefir. My tongue is almost all pink. FIrst time in the four years that I have had this illness. The white is retreating down my throat. Also, my bad breath is 80 percent gone. I reckon by Friday I will have 100% pink tongue.

Praise God for the pink tongue.
    David.

Well done ! Just becareful with the hot water. I understand candida heat tolerance is 60 Degree Celsius for 1 hour. The higher the temp, the time shorter.
    It took me more than 2 or 3 months doing Nystatin enemas to pass a lot of dead tissues ( who knows if candida biofilms too)
    Anyway, what is clear is there isn’t any other faster route to get these results. It is only enemas.

Jorge.

Shannon29
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 18

I must agree with you Jorge, enemas are the way to go. Even if they are just warm water flushes they help keep everything moving out. I find that taking probiotics this way is better too. They get to exactly where they need to go without any complications. Gotta love enemas!

Thomas457
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 2

well done and appraciated improvisation but for me the bad breath is much better than enemas !! A33 worst nightmare

Freakzilla
    Replies: 15

Holy smokes, 130 degrees Farenheight is HOTTTT!!! I really wanna try this method, but I have proctitis and i am afraid that it may aggravate this more. HOwever, i know I def have yeast issues. I have tried the nystatin enemas and they havent done much at all for me, however I havent done them for consecutive because of the proctitis. The MMS enemas for me I will never do again or at least until I no longer have proctitis, because it has set it off and made it worse since I did an MMS enema. The Nystatin enemas did not make anything worse just slightly better, but its hard to do them on a consistent basis.

I do wanna try this method with the temp water. Maybe I’ll gradually work my way up to about 110 degrees F. I just have to be careful. Where do you all get your nystatin tablets from? My insurance is being a pain in the ass with filling my nystatin powder USP and its too expensive for me.

Please keep posted with you TEmp enemas!

Bucephalus

Hi, don’t bother with the 62 degree enemas. I really regret doing that now. Id on’t know what I did to my insides. 62 degrees is scolding temperature. After I did 62 degrees i tested what I could sip and drink. I can only sip 56 degrees and can only drink 51 degrees. i.e. when we drink tea/coffee it’s starting in the 50’s, to be drinkable, not the 60’s.

Not to worry, I was doing enemas in high 40’s tonight and stuff was coming out.
    Now I just try and hover around the 50 degree mark.

I’m not sure that candida can survive 60 degrees for an hour, in fact, I’m more inclined to think that it starts dying earlier than 55 degrees.
    I read some paper last week about it indirectly about candida.

David.

Bucephalus

I’m starting to form the opinion that the nystatin down the throat doesn’t work becuase the fungus covered by biofilm and mucous, and so protects the candida. Maybe Diflucan works becauuse it reaches the fungus from the colon wall, and so is under the mucous with the candida. But, the nystatin goes through the gut and so sits on top of the insulation blanket that candida hides under.

Hot water washes this away I believe ( I think that is the gunk that’s coming out) and so then the nystatin can access it. Maybe you can just do hot water enemas and enema tablets.

Bucephalus

Sorry, nystatin tablets.

I’m not expert, I’m just hypothesising.

Freakzilla
    Replies: 15

Hey Bucephalus,

Yea Ill give it a shot and see. Gonna start warm though and see how that works. I will get some nystatin tablets, just wanna see how tough it is on the body/liver. I know the powder isn’t absorbed.

Bucephalus

Yeah, ok. But if you have the powder to do the enemas do that too.
    I use normal temp water for the final enema which has nystatin in it.
    I had a rest lastnight, and already the white has started to advance, so you have to be consistent.

David.

dvjorge
    Participant

I am surprised how smart you are guys. Yes, you have to hit it hard consistently to get the results. Oral Nystatin has a low impact because it dissolves and mixes with food. When it reaches the colon, it is almost nothing and candida is covered by mucus as you said.
    I was 4 months passing those strings with dead tissue. I thought it will never end. You will be surprised the amount you can have inside. There was a moment after hitting it hard, that I didn’t pass more. I was a complete month doing the enemas every day to see if I passed more strings. Thanks god no more. All this process was parallel with my recover. I was feeling better and better every day. So, the shit must go out to feel normal again.

Jorge.

Shannon29
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 18

I’m intrigued about the hot water enemas. It does make sense to use a higher temperature, but even 120 F sounds scary. It would seem to me that constant exposure to that temperature would damage the lining of the bowels, which would actually make things worse…
    I’ve done a few enemas where the water was slightly warmer than general body temperature and it burned like hell!
    Doesn’t seem too safe…

Bucephalus

Burned like hell?
    Surely 45 degrees which is slightly above body temp won’t burn you. You drink tea and coffee at over 50 degrees.

try it with 45 degrees. I honestly not sure if it has to be much hotter than that. I think the objective with the thermal enemas is not necessarily to kill the candida, but to loosen up the protective biofilm.

When we clean stuff, we know that hot/warm water is better than cold water. It lowers the activation level of some physical and chemical processes. It might also be that the heat would lower the activation level of bicarb soda, etc, and make it more effective as an anti-fungal.

I thouoght about that with nystatin, but the nystatin tablets and the powder must be stored under a certain temperature so I’m not sure if heating them up in water would neautralise them.

Yes, the “shit must go out”. I have seen a direct relationship now between stuff coming out my backside, and my tongue clearing up. If I rest for a day, tongue starts going white again, if I start doing enemas again, it starts going pink again. Direct relationship.

dvjorge
    Participant

Bucephalus wrote: Burned like hell?
    Surely 45 degrees which is slightly above body temp won’t burn you. You drink tea and coffee at over 50 degrees.

try it with 45 degrees. I honestly not sure if it has to be much hotter than that. I think the objective with the thermal enemas is not necessarily to kill the candida, but to loosen up the protective biofilm.

When we clean stuff, we know that hot/warm water is better than cold water. It lowers the activation level of some physical and chemical processes. It might also be that the heat would lower the activation level of bicarb soda, etc, and make it more effective as an anti-fungal.

I thouoght about that with nystatin, but the nystatin tablets and the powder must be stored under a certain temperature so I’m not sure if heating them up in water would neautralise them.

Yes, the “shit must go out”. I have seen a direct relationship now between stuff coming out my backside, and my tongue clearing up. If I rest for a day, tongue starts going white again, if I start doing enemas again, it starts going pink again. Direct relationship.

What are you doing is really important, no only for you but for the candida sufferers in general. You are in a point where you are having proof about the relationship of those mucus strings you pass during the enemas and your health.
    It happened to me too. There is nothing that stop you at this time because it isn’t Jorge’s words but what you have discovered yourself.
    There are hundreds of people suffering that can be symptom free if they do the same.
    There were candida sufferers in the past who did the enemas. They are no longer posting in the forums because they are free of this garbage.

This is the reason because I have been posting and telling and telling the same thing over and over.

Jorge.

dvjorge
    Participant

Bucephalus wrote: Burned like hell?

What are you doing is really important, no only for you but for the candida sufferers in general. You are in a point where you are having proof about the relationship of those mucus strings you pass during the enemas and your health.
    It happened to me too. There is nothing that stop you at this time because it isn’t Jorge’s words but what you have discovered yourself.
    There are hundreds of people suffering that can be symptom free if they do the same.
    There were candida sufferers in the past who did the enemas. They are no longer posting in the forums because they are free of this garbage.

This is the reason because I have been posting and telling and telling the same thing over and over.

Jorge.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Public Enema No. 1’ is closed to new replies.