Protein Powder?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Protein Powder?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Naturegirl27 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Naturegirl27
    Topics: 40
    Replies: 36

Is there any kind of plant protein powder that you suggest that I can use during the cleanse and/or the strict diet?

Also, If I get hungry in anyway, do you have any suggestions as to how to curb my appetite? I know to use lemon water, but because of my adrenal fatigue I need a lot of protein. What do you suggest? Guacamole?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

I don’t know of a protein powder. If you find one, post the link and we’ll look at it.

Have you started the detox or diet yet? Are you going to do the detox for sure?

Unfortunately, during the detox period, the answer to hunger is simply to eat more of the foods allowed,

After two weeks on the diet, you can start the foods that can be added at that time which will include the coconut bread. This is usually the most filling and satisfying food.

What’s in your Guacamole?

Naturegirl27
    Topics: 40
    Replies: 36

I am only going to use listed ingredients and spices in my guacamole, so I will be fine. I am planning on starting the detox tonight or tomorrow…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Protein Powder?’ is closed to new replies.