Progress on Mercury Medicine

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Progress on Mercury Medicine

This topic contains 98 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  Rabelais 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 99 total)
  • Author

Floggi
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 425

Cheesey;42217 wrote: Thank you very much for your detailed insight, Floggi! I appreciate the time you put into your response for me.

Thank you for reading my large number of words…

As always, though I do have some knowledge about the subject, my knowledge is neither perfect nor complete. So if anyone spots some mistakes in my words, please just let me know. Same if anyone knows of more recent research that invalidates the research papers I mentioned – science does tend to progress, sometimes coming back from previous paths, and I may not always be aware of all recent developments.

Cheesey;42219 wrote:

Elsewhere on this site, people say things like “vaccines are not necessary, doctors only apply them because that makes them some nice easy money”.

Just a passing thought on this last statement for anyone who is interested. I would say vaccines are most definitely necessary. The NHS is not in the habit of paying for things that it needn’t (or often things that it needs), and the recent outbreak of measles in Wales could have been prevented had parents not been scared of MMR.
    I couldn’t have said it better! It’s very unfortunate that some alarmists actually succeed in dropping vaccination rates, causing the very outbreaks of measles and other diseases. Now it was Wales, next time it may be Washington, Seattle or San Diego.

Luckily, during World Vaccination Week, Unicef advocates a new global immunization campaign to protect children against the highly debilitating disease called polio (Unicef lists the page in the category child survival, which says enough, I think). Polio has been eradicated in most of the world, but the disease still occurs in a few countries, affecting thousands of innocent children each year. Some other countries are still polio-free at the moment, but immunization rates have dropped to dangerously low levels – so low in fact that polio remains absent as long as the virus doesn’t happen to enter those countries, but as soon as it does, an epidemic may result.

The new goal is for polio to be the second human disease to be globally eradicated, after variola which was the first one. This is, of course, only possible if sufficient vaccination rates are reached worldwide during a number of years. This is the goal of the newly started campaign: increase vaccination rates starting now, and eradicate polio by the end of 2018.

The combination of poverty, bad infrastructure and anti-western sentiments in some of the most severely affected countries makes this a challenging task. With a combination of concerted effort and good education, we should be able to reach that goal. That would be a boon to mankind!

Topics: 32
    Replies: 55

LOL. The same FDA that supports our food pyramid and other retarded things?

Have you seen how the government works? Lobbiests pay money and things stay how they are. I don’t put much trust into the gov’t. They’re people and screw up a lot too.

But between BPA and mercury. I would take BPA anyday. We all know mercury is VERY toxic.

First off your science stuff is crap. LOL. The Dental Association would look very bad if they suddenly recalled amalgam fillings.

Amalgam is an alloy. That means the HG is not binded to anything. It is simply a mixture of Mercury, tin and other things.

The mercury is NOT bounded to any other atoms chemically, it is only joined up physically together.

So when it is ground on and other things, Mercury is getting released into you as well as tin silver and other metals. Not some harmless compound with mercury as part of it.

Mercury is bad in any amount. And it really doesn’t belong in people’s mouths.

All of you saying amalgam is harmless get out of here with your shitty science.

There are also non BPA fillings, though they are hard to find.

Floggi

You seem to have a very negative tone. Let’s have a decent, worthy conversation, okay?

First, I don’t know the food pyramid you mention. I guess it’s an American thing, and my first guess would be that it is the equivalent of what is known as the “disc of five” in my country. This “disc of five” is a disc, like a round plate, with five segments. Each of the five segments contains examples of a type of food. The accompanying text explains that you have to vary your food intake over all five segments. It also mentions the minimum and the advised amounts of foods from each segment.

Is your food pyramid similar?

If so, then it’s not “retarded”. It’s simplified, okay, but calling it “retarded” would be denigrating. Remember that the goal of those schemes is not to provide an in-depth scientific essay. Instead, it’s aimed at the general population. Therefore, it must be easy to understand and easy to remember, even if that involves some simplification.

For the general population, this is an excellent approach, because they would know nothing without such guidance. For you and me, it’s a rough approximation only, because we have the interest and the brains to go a few levels deeper than just the surface.

Back to BPA. BPA mimics estrogen, which is a hormone. Putting BPA into your body is the same as burdening your system with an overdose of estrogen. That’s a bad thing. A very, very bad thing. Because estrogen regulates lots of processes in the body, many of which are gender-related. You really do not want to mess up that system.

The fact that “consuming” BPA stresses the body’s hormone system, causing several disbalances and development disorders, was the very reason for declaring BPA a toxic substance and banning it from all food containers, including bottles and drinking mugs.

A last word about mercury. It’s poisonous, allright. The question is: do the extremely low amounts of mercury that are released from dental fillings cause any measurable effect? The answer is: not that we know of. You can read this in the links I provided. And, be assured that I provided only a very small portion of all the many, many links I found.

One thing that is often mentioned is the theory that mercury might pass the blood-brain barrier and end up in the brain. Therefore, brain mercury has been measured in several persons after they died. Some had lots of amalgam fillings during many decades of their lives, others had few or no fillings.

The result of these measurements is that there is NO relation between amalgam fillings and the amount of mercury in the brain. In other words, this “danger” has been proven to be only theoretical. Worry about it as much as you like, but you would only be causing yourself lots of unnecessary stress.

In contrast, the dangers of BPA, which disrupts the hormone system, are very real. The main problem is that some circles would rather not hear about the (relative) safety of amalgam and the certain danger of BPA.

Topics: 32
    Replies: 55

Floggi;42310 wrote:
    You seem to have a very negative tone. Let’s have a decent, worthy conversation, okay?

First, I don’t know the food pyramid you mention. I guess it’s an American thing, and my first guess would be that it is the equivalent of what is known as the “disc of five” in my country. This “disc of five” is a disc, like a round plate, with five segments. Each of the five segments contains examples of a type of food. The accompanying text explains that you have to vary your food intake over all five segments. It also mentions the minimum and the advised amounts of foods from each segment.

Is your food pyramid similar?

If so, then it’s not “retarded”. It’s simplified, okay, but calling it “retarded” would be denigrating. Remember that the goal of those schemes is not to provide an in-depth scientific essay. Instead, it’s aimed at the general population. Therefore, it must be easy to understand and easy to remember, even if that involves some simplification.

For the general population, this is an excellent approach, because they would know nothing without such guidance. For you and me, it’s a rough approximation only, because we have the interest and the brains to go a few levels deeper than just the surface.

Back to BPA. BPA mimics estrogen, which is a hormone. Putting BPA into your body is the same as burdening your system with an overdose of estrogen. That’s a bad thing. A very, very bad thing. Because estrogen regulates lots of processes in the body, many of which are gender-related. You really do not want to mess up that system.

The fact that “consuming” BPA stresses the body’s hormone system, causing several disbalances and development disorders, was the very reason for declaring BPA a toxic substance and banning it from all food containers, including bottles and drinking mugs.

A last word about mercury. It’s poisonous, allright. The question is: do the extremely low amounts of mercury that are released from dental fillings cause any measurable effect? The answer is: not that we know of. You can read this in the links I provided. And, be assured that I provided only a very small portion of all the many, many links I found.

One thing that is often mentioned is the theory that mercury might pass the blood-brain barrier and end up in the brain. Therefore, brain mercury has been measured in several persons after they died. Some had lots of amalgam fillings during many decades of their lives, others had few or no fillings.

The result of these measurements is that there is NO relation between amalgam fillings and the amount of mercury in the brain. In other words, this “danger” has been proven to be only theoretical. Worry about it as much as you like, but you would only be causing yourself lots of unnecessary stress.

In contrast, the dangers of BPA, which disrupts the hormone system, are very real. The main problem is that some circles would rather not hear about the (relative) safety of amalgam and the certain danger of BPA.

Yeah I was pretty pissed from die off when I wrote that.

I had a bad teeth grinding problem. Removed my filling. Oh my god I felt like shit for about 2 weeks afterward. No doubt it was the mercury.

Not saying BPA is safe. I’m going to find BPA free fillings after these current ones wear down. I know they exist. BPA is definitely bad for you.

Mercury on the other hand is the greater of two evils. There have been many reports of people have to chelate for years to improve themselves. I don’t even have to argue about how bad it is for you. Mercury has no place in the mouth.

Some of us are worse at detoxing than others. Some people can detox mercury fine, some can’t. Theres also many other variables.

impossible
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 606

Floggi, quick question. Are you here on behalf of the ADA or AMA? Or Both?

Floggi

tebzzz;42324 wrote: Mercury on the other hand is the greater of two evils. There have been many reports of people have to chelate for years to improve themselves. I don’t even have to argue about how bad it is for you. Mercury has no place in the mouth.

I’m not saying that amalgam is good for you. But it isn’t bad either.

No study has ever shown any detrimental effect of amalgam fillings. They’ve even studied the organs and brains of people after they died. There was no relation whatsoever between the amount of mercury in their organs and brains, and the number of amalgam fillings they had.

How can that be?

The reason is that we get much, much more mercury from eating fish than we could ever get from leaking fillings.

Second to fish come either polluted air, or food that grew (or walked) on mercury-containing soil.

Mercury from amalgam fillings comes way after these first two mercury sources. So amalgam fillings do contribute a bit, but that’s really nothing compared to the much larger sources: fish and air/food.

Floggi

impossible;42329 wrote: Floggi, quick question. Are you here on behalf of the ADA or AMA? Or Both?

What are the ADA and the AMA? I do not know those organisations. (But I can guess what they are.)

Anyway, the answer is: no.

Why are you asking, if I may ask?

impossible

lmao ok

impossible

I hope you dont get paid much because you suck at your job.

ThomasJoel2
    Participant
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 375

I’m bumping this in the hopes that more people on this board become aware of this issue. IMO, most people on this board are mercury poisoned (or have some heavy metal toxicity) and don’t even know it.

Floggi

Mercury poisoning? Really?

You mean most people on this forum are working in a dirty gold mine? Or eating excessive amounts of seafood?

The first is unlikely, the second would of course be a possibility.

nikki
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 136

was the above comment meant to be sarcastic?
    there are many ways in which people can get mercury poisoned.

I was born and brought up in an industrial area, that got a lot of mercury into me.

Floggi

When did you live there?

In general, highly toxic pollution was common in some areas, but only during the 1950’s and possibly the early 1960’s. After that, rivers were still polluted, but the pollution was almost entirely removed from ordinary people’s environments. So since the 1960’s, all you had to do was make sure you didn’t swim in the river Rhine for too long, and certainly didn’t drink its water.

The only notable exception was the lead in gasoline, which wasn’t removed until much, much later.

Other kinds of pollution, amongst which mercury, only prevailed in soms third-world countries.

Now maybe the USA was much, much worse in the sense of protecting the population against industrial pollution – anyhow, the above is the situation in the developed world. I can imagine the USA being a few years behind in matters like this, but not decades.

TheChosenOne
    Participant
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 410

Floggi;49301 wrote:
    Mercury poisoning? Really?

You mean most people on this forum are working in a dirty gold mine? Or eating excessive amounts of seafood?

The first is unlikely, the second would of course be a possibility.

Mercury was used in fillings. I had mercury fillings.

Floggi

Ah, now we’re suddenly moving away from industrial waste?

Whatever…

Luckily, the amalgam that was used in dental fillings does not cause any mercury poisoning of the body. There’s no relation between the amount of mercury found in body tissues, including the brain, and the amount of fillings or the number of years a person has had these fillings.

These findings were not from some urine test or hair test, which could be very inaccurate. The findings were from tissues that were extracted from deceased persons. Therefore, the measurements of the amount of mercury (and many other things) are very, very accurate.

A person’s belief that amalgam fillings are poisonous may be what’s poisoning that persons’ mind. The amalgams are harmless.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 99 total)

The topic ‘Progress on Mercury Medicine’ is closed to new replies.