Product Recommendation for the Ladies

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice Product Recommendation for the Ladies

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Ms T 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Ms T
    Topics: 11
    Replies: 22

Hello, ladies (and gents) of the Forum.

I wanted to pass along my recommendation for a product that has helped me immensely and I think will help others here. I would recommend it to anyone with yeast infections, bacterial vaginosis, ammenorhea, or any other number of vaginal/reproductive/candida-related issues. I do not think it is a replacement for the diet, antifungals, and oral probiotics, but it is a terrific adjunct.

(Major disclaimer: I have no financial stake in this company. I JUST think this is a truly PHENOMENAL product.)

The product is called FloraFemme and it is a vaginal probiotic (suppository form). It was developed by a woman who suffered from chronic yeast infections with no relief, did her own research, and came up with these probiotic strains. Her thinking: if you want something done right, do it yourself, and that while digestive probiotics work, they take a while to make their way to the vagina.

Here’s how it helped me. I have suffered from chronic BV, was eating 2 or 3 deserts a day, tons of carbs, etc., and although I never went the prescription drug route, I have tried other vaginal probiotics and homeopathic treatments, including: BV Essentials (two courses – did nothing for me), Gy Na Tren (oral and vaginal probiotic, multiple courses – did nothing for me), Jarrow Femmedophilus (oral priobiotic – nothing), Tea Tree Oil Suppositories (dangerous product – do not use),…..

Now, after using FloraFemme, for the first time in a very, VERY long time, my discharge is just about normal and the BV seems to be under control. I did two courses of the product, started seeing results after the first course, and decided to do a second. I may even do a third and continue on a maintenance regime. It is expensive ($50 for a 6-pill course), but was 100% worth it, IMO. I feel like I am getting my life back — including my sex life!!!

I purchased FloraFemme on Amazon, but you can also buy direct from the FloraFemme site. The company offers a money-back guarantee. Plus, I called the 800 number with a question, and the owner, Suzanah, called me back. We chatted for an hour, and she is very knowlegdable about Candida. I mean, she totally gets it!!

Also, it is worth saying that I experienced a much increased libido (there is definitely a hormonal component to fighting infection), and a lift to my depression. I did also experience a slight increase in vulvar itching for a day, but I knew this part of the healing process and that went away fairly quickly.

I am continuing with the diet, but this product is another great way to attack this problem. It’s a great leg-up, not a cure-all.

I hope this helps any woman out there who is suffering. And I so glad there is someone like Suzanah, as well as the forum moderators here, helping women when doctors and big pharma are not.

All the best in health,
    T

Ms T
    Topics: 11
    Replies: 22

I meant to add that I wash all my clothes and linens with borax (20 Mule Power) added to my detergent. It’s a natural anti-fungal and I think it’s especially important to use with athletic wear (tights), undergarments, etc. Yes, candida can live through a wash cycle — or so I’ve heard, but I’m not taking any chances 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Product Recommendation for the Ladies’ is closed to new replies.