Probiotics w/ DDS-1?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Probiotics w/ DDS-1?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

titan
    Participant
    Topics: 51
    Replies: 131

I ordered Innate Response on amazon.com, and requested it shipped in an ice pack, but that didn’t happen. It was delivered hot, but I put it in my fridge immediately. I’ve been taking them daily, are they still good? How many do I take a day?

Whole Foods and Vitamin Shoppe are my only options in my city to get the probiotics in person.

Does this option work at Whole Foods? DDS-100 Acidophilus, 5 Billion CFU or Probioplus DDS, 10 Billion CFU.

Any tips on where online I can find COLD probiotics like MegaFlora by MegaFood, Innate Response Flora 20-14, or 100% Whole Food Probiotic 60 Vcaps (with DDS-1)?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would check out rockwellnutrition.com because they definitely ship with ice. I’ve heard that people have had trouble with amazon.com for ice shipping and I think its because they can’t charge extra easily for this feature.

It likely didn’t lose too much of its potency…it turns a bit more brown when some of the cultures die.

-raster

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Probiotics w/ DDS-1?’ is closed to new replies.