Probiotics Maintenance

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Probiotics Maintenance

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

sallyf024
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 22

I am just about to order more probiotics and just wanted to check with you as to which one I should use for maintenance. I have been on the diet for over 8 mos and have been taking Innate Flora 20-14 Ultra strength 14 non competing strains (20 billion) for the entire time at 4 per day. I notice that you mention Renew Life, Ultimate Flora (50 billion) and wonder if I should switch over? I am somewhat concerned about shipping since I am assuming that these need to be refrigerated. Also, how many per day I would need to take.
    Thanks again, Able. You have been such help during these trying times. I am somewhat symptom free so far and I’d like to stay that way. The Candida Diet has become a way of life for me.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello, Sally. I’m glad to see that you’re basically symptom free now, nice job with the diet.

Since you live in California, you should be able to find the Ultimate Flora at a vitamin or health food store rather than having to order it. If you are able to obtain it from a store, purchase the 50 billion count and take two a day for now.
    If you can’t get the Ultimate Flora, you can stay on the one you’re using now, just raise it by 20 billion, or another capsule, at this time. Either way let me know how the die-off goes and we’ll take it from there.
    Are you taking Molybdenum for the die-off symptoms and liver detox action?
    Also, are you taking organic coconut oil and if so, how many spoonfulls a day?

Able

sallyf024

I live up in the mountains and do not have access to a decent health food store so I will have to order it…perhaps have it sent overnight? I am not taking Molybdenum but will try to find it on the Internet. I have not experienced die off symptoms for many months now (as far as I know) I am using coconut oil in all my cooking (about 2 Tbs. per day). Should I be taking it as well?
    Many thanks!

sallyf024

Do you have a recommendation for Molybdenum. It comes in so many different doses as well as liquid or capsules. Some are chelated…very confusing!

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

The tablet form is easier to take, and the cheaper priced brands are fine for this although not for all supplements. Amazon carries the 250 mcg tablets for only $4.99 plus shipping.

http://www.amazon.com/Health-Yourself-Molybdenum-250-tablets/dp/B00014D01Q/ref=sr_1_8?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1314754743&sr=1-8

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Is the chelated version of molybdenum OK and as good as the regular version?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Probiotics Maintenance’ is closed to new replies.