Probiotics and antifungal questions…

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Probiotics and antifungal questions…

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  raster 5 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

jaydee86
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 1

I was just wondering if there was a certain time of the day when you should probiotics and antifungals to maximize their effectiveness. Like should I take antifungals earlier in the day and the probiotics at night? I’m also taking digestive enzymes with every meal/snack as well so I was also wondering if the antifungals would have some type of effect on that. I just started an candida elimination diet so I’m just trying to get a routine going with the supplements. Thanks, your input is greatly appreciated.

Vegan Catlady
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 626

I would do a search and look up some of raster’s posts on the topic. He puts together some excellent threads with lots of links to sift through.

Most people will tell you not to consider probiotics until you have made a dent in your candida elimination,weeks or months into it.
    A few will tell you its important to take them from the very beginning.

A lot of this is going to be trial and error, so dont worry if you do things differently.

Here is an excellent link to start with for good reading: http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst4622_Useful-Links-and-Forum-Posts.aspx

jaydee86
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 1

Cool will do thanks I guess I just gotta figure out what works best for me

TheChosenOne
    Participant
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 410

It doesn’t really matter. As long as you don’t take antifungals and probiotics together.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I think its best to take most antifungals away from food and probiotics can be taken with or without food. I like taking antifungals away from meals to promote going to the bathroom.

SF722 and fatty acids should be taken with meals.

-raster

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Probiotics and antifungal questions…’ is closed to new replies.