probiotics and antifungal

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions probiotics and antifungal

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

mariegirl
    Topics: 22
    Replies: 45

Sorry about this repetitive question. But, what do I start first, probiotics or antifungal. I’m about 3 days into stage one of the diet and am a little confused at what to start or if I already should be on one now.
    mariegirl

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

mariegirl wrote: Sorry about this repetitive question. But, what do I start first, probiotics or antifungal. I’m about 3 days into stage one of the diet and am a little confused at what to start or if I already should be on one now.

Hello, Marie.

This is all explained in detail in The Protocol post.

Antifungals: Correct Doses

mariegirl
    Topics: 22
    Replies: 45

Have I wasted my money. I purchased some probiotics by Flora called UDO’s choice. It doesn’t have the DDS-1 strain in it. Is it useless for me to take, will it still do some good until the next bottle? It’s 25 billion count so I thought it would be a good start. I’m hoping to make my own kefir, but we’ll see how that goes.

mariegirl

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

mariegirl wrote: Have I wasted my money. I purchased some probiotics by Flora called UDO’s choice. It doesn’t have the DDS-1 strain in it. Is it useless for me to take, will it still do some good until the next bottle? It’s 25 billion count so I thought it would be a good start. I’m hoping to make my own kefir, but we’ll see how that goes.

Marie, don’t get rid of the probiotic, you’ve not wasted your money. It’s fine as a first-probiotic, when you finish it, just find one with the DDS-1.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘probiotics and antifungal’ is closed to new replies.