probiotic question.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions probiotic question.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  xday2dazex 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

xday2dazex
    Topics: 81
    Replies: 108

So I’m early in treatment again and I’m up to 40 billion CFUs of megafood probiotics (to rebuild the flora in my gut that was killed by the antibiotics I was on). I’m wondering if I should keep taking a 20B capsule in the morning and a 20B capsule at night, or just get the type with 50B in one capsule and take it once a day (it’d be much more economical). Let me know what you think.

-Day

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

xday2dazex wrote: So I’m early in treatment again and I’m up to 40 billion CFUs of megafood probiotics (to rebuild the flora in my gut that was killed by the antibiotics I was on). I’m wondering if I should keep taking a 20B capsule in the morning and a 20B capsule at night, or just get the type with 50B in one capsule and take it once a day (it’d be much more economical). Let me know what you think.

Absolutely, Day, go up to fifty as soon as you finish those you have, in fact, you can add a third one to finish them off. 200 billion a day is sometimes necessary in cases such as yours. What type of prebiotics are you eating or using?

Able

xday2dazex

Usually an avacado, 3 cloves of garlic, a layer of onions on a salad, occasional chicory coffe (I’m running out or I’d do it every morning), 2 servings of asparagus, and a half cup of buckwheat on some days. On the days I don’t have buckwheat I’m having a big slice of teff bread. Does that seem like enough or do you think I should add something else in?

xday2dazex

Also, how high of a dose should I acclimate myself to on the probiotics before I work in my SF722? I’ll be picking up the 50B capsules soon, but I’m wondering how much further I should go after that. I know the probiotics take precedence in my case, but the SF722 will help for my sinus infections and I want to figure out some kind of timeline for how this will all play out. Thanks.

-Day

xday2dazex

bump for response

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

xday2dazex wrote: Also, how high of a dose should I acclimate myself to on the probiotics before I work in my SF722? I’ll be picking up the 50B capsules soon, but I’m wondering how much further I should go after that. I know the probiotics take precedence in my case, but the SF722 will help for my sinus infections and I want to figure out some kind of timeline for how this will all play out.

I would start the new probiotic right away, wait about a week, then start the SF722. As far as how much further you should go, that depends on how your body as well as the infestation responds to higher doses of the probiotics. If you make a definite timeline now, you could very well end up changing it later on.

Able

xday2dazex

Alright. I’ll check back in a week. I’m on 2 tsp of coconut oil a day right now though, should I stay on that and add sf722 next week or try to build up on the coconut oil since it changes the environment of the intestines, or will the probiotics be enough for now?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘probiotic question.’ is closed to new replies.