pregnancy

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  flower 8 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

flower
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

hi
    i’m new to this forum.

I have been on anti candida diet before my pregnancy and felt great but then fell into my old ways and gained weight and all the bad side affects too. I also became pregnant and am so bloated and tired i cannot describe!
    I was wandering whether this diet is safe for pregnant ladies. It looks healthy enough the only thing that worries me are those dye off effects and toxins that will come as candida gets killed off, are they dangerous for the baby?
    i just wanted to to the eating plan and take probiotics, has anyone tried this?

I had gestational diabetes in my last pregnancy and as i am already over weight and just entered my 2nd trimester, i am worried of it returning and this eating plan would be good for that only worried about all the toxins that will come out…

thank you

flipperflop
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 19

If I were you I would definitly see a naturopath. she will be able to help you make the right decisions and probably prescribe the right/ safe supplementation needed for pregnancy and dealing with candida. It’s worth investing in.

flower
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

hi,
    thank you for your advice.

I managed to speak to a nutritionist who diagnosed me a year ago with candida and she advised me to eat range of food and leave candida diet until after birth and nursing period.

only thing if i really want is to stay away from yeasty bread if i find it helps.

so i’ll do that,
    x

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘pregnancy’ is closed to new replies.