Polmpholyx/Dyshidrotic eczema and lactose intolerant

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Polmpholyx/Dyshidrotic eczema and lactose intolerant

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

CandidaAnonymous
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Polmpholyx/Dyshidrotic eczema, lactose intolerant, lactose flares up eczema (possible casein/whey sensitivity,) Candida or just food allergies? Anybody else suffering with these symptoms that have alleviated or possibly cured them?

CandidaAnonymous
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Apologize for double post but “edit” didn’t work. My eczema doesn’t itch either, which seems to happen to many others. I apply organic lotions and soaps (dr.bronnin and dr. woods brands.) Sometimes my nose runs when I eat.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Nose running is a sign of an allergy; I cheated today and had a slight runny nose after having some coffee with cream. I am allergic to the lactose still it seems. Haven’t had a coffee for awhile.

Runny nose was one of the symptoms that went away for me after a few months on the diet. I used to have it constantly.

-raster

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Polmpholyx/Dyshidrotic eczema and lactose intolerant’ is closed to new replies.