Please help I smell so bad

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Please help I smell so bad

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  YaenMilton 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

leo1412
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

People always talk behind my back saying that I smell. when ever I’m in class sitting with other students they are rubbing their nose. My mom and dad doesn’t smell me I dont smell myself either but other people still do. I have a very good hygiene . I shower daily an change clothes too.
    Also this issue seems to happen to me when im sitting down usually when standing no one rubs their nose or complains about my smell.
    it has made me do suicidal everyday all I think about is my smell and how I can avoid people. pretty much the only reason I haven’t killed myself yet is because I dont want my parents to suffer. please help me

Nyczace
    Participant
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 21

Umm… Go to a doctor? What do you smell like? Where is the smell coming from? Ask family to try and locate the source of the smell. Is it BO? etc

leo1412
    Participant
    Replies: 1

I have tried going to many doctors but they dont take it as a major issue. They just tell Mr to have proper hygiene blabla. one doctor even thought I had some mental illness and he sent me to a Psychiatry.
    I have asked my family countless of time but they tell me they dont smell anything. I guess they adapted my smell as normal since I live with them.
    But I think its BO since I usually smell when I sit down I would say something is wrong around my stomach area or maybe the area below that. I read somewhere that leaky gut or candida can make you smell but I’m not sure what my bo is caused with

YaenMilton
    Participant
    Replies: 4

I think your diet may also contribute to your body odor. You should avoid foods that tend to make you sweat more, such as hot peppers or other spicy foods, like onions and garlic. Avoid drinks with caffeine or alcohol because these may also make you sweat more. Also, take some hygiene tips as below:
    – Use Antibacterial Soap
    – After Showering, Dry Yourself Completely
    – Wear Fast-Drying, Sweat-Wicking Fabrics
    Lemon juice can also help with body odor. You can cut the lemon into two halves and rub it directly on your areas where you sweat. Allow it to dry completely. Wash off with lukewarm water. Do this daily. The acidic nature of lemon can lower the pH of your body, making it difficult for the bacteria to survive on your skin.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.