***Please Help***

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions ***Please Help***

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  wplush 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

wplush808
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 1

1st questions: Do you need white patches on mouth for it to be candida?

Hi guys, I want to first give a brief background of my condition:

I’m a 30 year old male suffering from possible candida.

I’ve been dealing with symptoms for about 1 year.

Here are my symptoms:

-a burning sensation in the stomach, chest, throat, mouth, and lips.
    -lips are irritated on the edges almost darkening
    -tongue and inside cheeks are irritated as well with small red bumps under neath tongue.
    -inside cheeks is a line of whiteness (not large patches but a dull white line
    -skin is usually dry, especially behind ears and neck.
    -arms have dry patches

Went to my PCP and he thought it was reflux, we tried reflux medicines and it didn’t help. GI didn’t know what could be causing symptoms as well.

Next step was to look on the internet as what it could be, and it all pointed toward Candida.

For maybe about a day or two, I started a Candida treatment of the following

-Candida Rescue Drops from Down to Earth (it has Pau D Acro, Fennel Seed, Tee Tree Oil, Oregano Oil, etc.)
    -Yeast-Cleanse from Soloray which pretty much has the same stuff as the drops.
    -Candizyme from Renewlife (has a bunch of enzymes for nighttime)

I’m trying to modify my diet to avoid sugars and carbs as well.

Oh, I did the spit test and it was positive with strings coming down my saliva. How accurate is that also?

When I type in Candida Lips or Cheeks, a lot of images on Google look like my mouth….maybe not as bad…but some do.

Thanks everyone…

Max

blakek89
    Topics: 21
    Replies: 186

wplush808 wrote: 1st questions: Do you need white patches on mouth for it to be candida?

Hi guys, I want to first give a brief background of my condition:

I’m a 30 year old male suffering from possible candida.

I’ve been dealing with symptoms for about 1 year.

Here are my symptoms:

-a burning sensation in the stomach, chest, throat, mouth, and lips.
    -lips are irritated on the edges almost darkening
    -tongue and inside cheeks are irritated as well with small red bumps under neath tongue.
    -inside cheeks is a line of whiteness (not large patches but a dull white line
    -skin is usually dry, especially behind ears and neck.
    -arms have dry patches

Went to my PCP and he thought it was reflux, we tried reflux medicines and it didn’t help. GI didn’t know what could be causing symptoms as well.

Next step was to look on the internet as what it could be, and it all pointed toward Candida.

For maybe about a day or two, I started a Candida treatment of the following

-Candida Rescue Drops from Down to Earth (it has Pau D Acro, Fennel Seed, Tee Tree Oil, Oregano Oil, etc.)
    -Yeast-Cleanse from Soloray which pretty much has the same stuff as the drops.
    -Candizyme from Renewlife (has a bunch of enzymes for nighttime)

I’m trying to modify my diet to avoid sugars and carbs as well.

Oh, I did the spit test and it was positive with strings coming down my saliva. How accurate is that also?

When I type in Candida Lips or Cheeks, a lot of images on Google look like my mouth….maybe not as bad…but some do.

Thanks everyone…

Max

Yes, it is entirely possible that from your list of symptoms that could you potentially have a yeast overgrowth. None of your symptoms really scream at me that. Most of your problems seem to be skin related which is entirely possible, however your stomach issues could be what I call hunger pains which I often get if I am dehydrated or haven’t eaten for 6 hours. Thrush is a definite symptom of a yeast issue however often it is localized to the mouth itself. Perhaps Oil Pulling would help with that. Using the spit test is not a valid marker of a yeast overgrowth. Determining an overgrowth is based more on symptoms, medical history, immune function, and others like food allergies induced leaky gut which gives yeast an opportunity to flourish. I myself have had blood work done to verify. It costs about $150 worth it IMO but for obvious reasons others cannot afford it.

What is your medical history like? any extended periods of antibiotics, steroids, immunocompromised. Those would be classic tell tale signs and symptoms. Try the diet for a month strict and see if you experience die off,

here is the protocol

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1334_From-Able-and-Raster-The-Protocol.aspx

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1173_Vitamins-Minerals-Herbs.aspx

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst815_Dieoff-Dangers.aspx

Read this very carefully all the info you need is there.

You should scrap the candizyme it doesn’t do anything beneficial for a yeast diet, and the enzymes could potentially benefit the yeast. You need a high quality probiotic like Mega Flora 14-20B, start eating raw sauerkraut, homemade kefir if you can manage(super simple to make) and S Boulardii. For Die Off take Molybdenum 250mcg 3X. On the protocol lists all the supplements and the dosages to take.

Oil pulling http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst734_ORAL-THRUSH.aspx

There is too much information to type as all the info is on the boards, So read the protocol, and search for previous posts to answer questions

wplush
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 4

Thanks for the response Blake.

Wow this is the first time I heard of oil pulling. Does it actually help? Did it help you? Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘***Please Help***’ is closed to new replies.