Planning my first few days

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Planning my first few days

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Jo*Jo
    Topics: 64
    Replies: 242

Hey people,

I’m starting the cleanse on this coming Tuesday and I’m trying to organise roughly what I’m gonna be doing and when.

Tomorrow = 1 x molybdenum
    Sunday = 2 x molybdenum (ie 1 twice a day?)
    Monday = 3 x molybdenum (ie 1 three times a day?)

Tuesday (day 1 of cleanse + following days until I move to stage 1)=
    *Glass of warm water before anything else

*Breakfast [veg from allowed food list] + 1 x molybdenum + 1 x Sporanox (prescribed by GP)

*Water + juice of one lemon

*Lunch [veg from allowed food list] + 1 x molybdenum

*Dinner [veg from allowed food list] + 1 x molybdenum

At some point during the day i’ll have a bath of epsom salts . I have the week off work so i’m gonna try to go without any eggs, but i’ll see how that goes.

Have I got everything covered? I have other antifungals (grapefruit seed extract, extra virgin coconut oil, oil or oregano)to take when the sporanox runs out and I also have vitamin D3, calcium magnesium and zinc, vitamin c and milk thistle. When should I take those?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Save all of the vitamins and antifungals for when you are done with the cleanse because the won’t stay within the body and will get flushed out.

-raster

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello, Jo.

Tomorrow = 1 x molybdenum
    Sunday = 2 x molybdenum (ie 1 twice a day?)
    Monday = 3 x molybdenum (ie 1 three times a day?)

That’s good; you’ll be all set to combat the die-off toxins.

I have other antifungals (grapefruit seed extract, extra virgin coconut oil, oil or oregano)to take when the sporanox runs out and I also have vitamin D3, calcium magnesium and zinc, vitamin c and milk thistle. When should I take those?

I wouldn’t take any of that during the cleanse other than milk thistle, Molybdenum, and the digestive bitters after eating the vegetables. It’s all explained in detail on the protocol post.

“You can start taking one antifungal of your choice about two weeks after you started the detox period.”

“Between the second and third week we also recommend various vitamin supplements”
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1334_From-Able-and-Raster-The-Protocol.aspx

Very smart of you to plan a week off for starting the treatment, Jo, I’m sure you won’t be sorry you did that.

Good luck.
    Able

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Planning my first few days’ is closed to new replies.