Pimples on tongue

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Pimples on tongue

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  moochpb 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

After switching my antifungals a week ago I have felt different. Pretty sure I had an allergic reaction but the dr said it was strep even though I had no fever just swollen tonsils. Well now I noticed I have pimple like things on the back of my tongue. Anyone experience this before? Can it just be thrush but I never seen this. Thanks

Danny33
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 362

What exactly are you taking?

moochpb

Started last week taking grape seed extract, pau darco, caprylcic acid, and olive leaf extract which makes my mouth numb. Strong stuff. I also take coconut oil, garlic cloves, and cinnomon. My tongue isn’t as white tonight but idk if its some sort of an allergic reaction. Friday my throat was swollen, and my eyes were kinda swollen maybe cause I didn’t sleep. Er said it was strept, tested positive but no fever or nothing. I see the naturalpath wed, I’m just gonna stop the olive leaf for now. And I have some ringworm I think on my stomach. Maybe it’s killing my yeast off making my body react? My tongue isn’t as white but tiny pimples near the back where the white was

Danny33
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 362

Sounds like you are taking quite a lot of anti-fungals. Are you taking all of those everyday?
    Be careful not to over burden your body. Some of it sounds like die-off and you mentioned that you tested positive for strep??? Not sure the chances that a fluke….

Maybe able and raster can comment as well but you may want to remove a few anti-fungals temporarily and see how you feel.

moochpb

I am taking those everyday. The naturalpath said i have alot of bacteria overgrowth and yeast. Maybe I shouldn’t take teaspoons of coconut oil and raw garlic. I’ll cut a few out and see how I feel. The whiteness isn’t so severe on my tongue which is weird but it looks like enlarges taste buds I guess. This sucks and the treatment sucks as well

hope4eva77
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 548

I have alot of these on the back of my tounge with white coating, doctor said thrush and gave me a rinse that didn’t work I never went back. I also have a sore throat constantly. I think it is thrush.

moochpb

Ok. I did just come off a three day course of antibiotic so maybe it’s more thrush

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

You don’t need to take so many antifungals, especially if they are all effective and work. This is the reason why:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst4662_Rotating-Antifungals–Why-we-SHOULDNT-do-it.aspx

You only need 3 maximum at one time.

Antifungals won’t cure your infestation and the more is not the merrier.

-raster

moochpb

My naturalpath put me on olive leaf, gse, uni something and a mixture of caprylcic acid and pau darco. I don’t like the pimply things but my tongue actually looks pink. One good thing is I’m having 3 bms a day that are formed. I’m assuming that’s good? Just worried about pimply things. Thanks

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Pimples on tongue’ is closed to new replies.