Personal Assessment

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Personal Assessment

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Participant
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 14

After becoming conscientious of my candida overgrowth last year in December, I feel my diet and probiotic use has definitely helped (not completely removed) most of my otherwise unexplainable symptoms. I’ve tested, sometimes out of politeness when in the company of others, some foods that would normally not be recommended on a candida diet. The good news is that even though I don’t feel 100%, I don’t note any sort of specific reaction after eating such foods, although eaten rarely. For exampled, I had one slice of watermelon tonight, and afterwards, did not have a rash, stomach issues, or anything else notable. Are flare-ups usually a fairly instantaneous occurrence? It seems most symptoms that I feel from time to time occur as what I’d like to think as apart of periodic die-off layers. Any thoughts as to where I’m at? Thanks!

Anonymous
    Participant
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 14

Bump

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

matvei15 wrote: After becoming conscientious of my candida overgrowth last year in December, I feel my diet and probiotic use has definitely helped (not completely removed) most of my otherwise unexplainable symptoms. I’ve tested, sometimes out of politeness when in the company of others, some foods that would normally not be recommended on a candida diet. The good news is that even though I don’t feel 100%, I don’t note any sort of specific reaction after eating such foods, although eaten rarely. For exampled, I had one slice of watermelon tonight, and afterwards, did not have a rash, stomach issues, or anything else notable. Are flare-ups usually a fairly instantaneous occurrence? It seems most symptoms that I feel from time to time occur as what I’d like to think as apart of periodic die-off layers. Any thoughts as to where I’m at? Thanks!

It is hard to tell but candida symptoms don’t appear overnight one time you have controlled the overgrowth.
    If you are almost symptom free now, you should hit the yeast hard more than ever.
    The diet won’t eliminate it but proper antifungal therapy do.

Jorge.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I’d say that you should start to try out stage 2 food items such as beans, carrots, potatoes, etc. in light amounts here and there. Then slowly start adding things in like a green apple every other day or once a week at first, and work your way up to having an apple everyday, etc. Try out rice and see if you notice anything different.

When you’ve gotten it under control you’ll only experience a little bit of constipation, headaches, gas, body aches, etc. every so often but it won’t be like it was before the infestation. You’ll know when you get too outta hand when these symptoms start occurring more frequently.

I’d also do what jorge says and start attacking this even more; bust out some black walnut extract and all of the vitamins you can get (vitamin E, biotin, vitamin K, selenium, etc.) and top off what you currently are taking. Add in some SF722 if you haven’t already. Rotate probiotics.

-raster

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Personal Assessment’ is closed to new replies.