Persistent Itch – HELP!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Persistent Itch – HELP!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Wiley200 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

ailull87
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

Hello all,

I have been following a strict anti-candida diet for almost two months. I started because I was having bad digestive problems, brain fog, emotional irritation and an anal itch. Most of those symptoms have gone (have belly flare ups once in awhile) but the anal itch is persistent and lately even seems to be getting worse.

I am at my wit’s end and am not sure what else to try. I’m on anti-fungals (GSE 1-2 times a day, plus a capsule with oregano, lemon, peppermint and lemongrass oils). I’m also taking a probiotic daily, and some herbs given by my naturopath. I’ve tried garlic suppositories and am applying coconut and frankincense oil to the area daily.

I would greatly appreciate any insight or suggestions.

Wiley200
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 386

First of all, it’s great that most of your symptoms have gone!

I wonder if a food intolerance is causing the anal itch? Sometimes it might be caused by coffee or something else that is triggering digestive problems. Or it can be related to medication too.

I would focus on what’s going on further up your digestive tract, because that is probably the source of the problem.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Persistent Itch – HELP!’ is closed to new replies.