Peeling feet, irritable, and wanting sweet food – Die off symptons?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Peeling feet, irritable, and wanting sweet food – Die off symptons?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  shiiloh 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

shiiloh
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 6

Okay, so I got a headache the other day and nausea, normal for a die-off, but I’m also getting irritated more, my feet are peeling(I have athletes foot if that helps) and I just smelt chocolate before and I’m pretty sure I was well away from chocolate.

Are these Die-off symptoms? I have taken some milk thistle and that seemed to stop the headache and nausea today. So that’s a plus!

Thoughts?

sammcl
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 151

shiiloh wrote: Okay, so I got a headache the other day and nausea, normal for a die-off, but I’m also getting irritated more, my feet are peeling(I have athletes foot if that helps) and I just smelt chocolate before and I’m pretty sure I was well away from chocolate.

Are these Die-off symptoms? I have taken some milk thistle and that seemed to stop the headache and nausea today. So that’s a plus!

Thoughts?

Keep to the diet – these cravings will go in 2/3 weeks.

Ensure you follow the protocol.

Thanks, Sam

orka1998
    Participant
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 673

shiiloh wrote: Okay, so I got a headache the other day and nausea, normal for a die-off, but I’m also getting irritated more, my feet are peeling(I have athletes foot if that helps) and I just smelt chocolate before and I’m pretty sure I was well away from chocolate.

Thoughts?

Hahahaha, I have to laugh as I thought I was crazy, sitting at the doctors for couple of hours being ill (which was die-off) and the whole time smelling fresh bakery, and trust me there was no bakery in sight there. I guess it is normal. Glad someone else posted this so I know now I am not crazy hahaha…

Peeling skin seems to be part of the die-off and different stages of the treatment.

Are you taking molybdenum amino acid chelate? If not, you should as it helps with die-off.

Hope you feel better soon!

Arijana

shiiloh
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 6

sammcl wrote:
    Keep to the diet – these cravings will go in 2/3 weeks.

Ensure you follow the protocol.

Thanks, Sam

Thanks for the information Sam. It’s good to know a time frame sometimes 🙂 And I’ll be sure to make sure I stick to my diet.

orka1998 wrote:

Hahahaha, I have to laugh as I thought I was crazy, sitting at the doctors for couple of hours being ill (which was die-off) and the whole time smelling fresh bakery, and trust me there was no bakery in sight there. I guess it is normal. Glad someone else posted this so I know now I am not crazy hahaha…

Peeling skin seems to be part of the die-off and different stages of the treatment.

Are you taking molybdenum amino acid chelate? If not, you should as it helps with die-off.

Hope you feel better soon!

Arijana

Lol! Yay! We’re not going mad! And good to hear about the peeling. I found that kind of strange. And no I’m not using molybdenum amino acid chelate so I’ll do my research on it and might get some 🙂

Thanks for the advice/support Arijana!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Peeling feet, irritable, and wanting sweet food – Die off symptons?’ is closed to new replies.