Pea Protein Isolate

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Pea Protein Isolate

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

lmm
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 138

Hello All,

Just checking that Pea Protein Isolate can be used as a drink rather than a thickener? Also, is there anything to check for when buying some? They all seem much the same.

Can’t imagine it’ll taste great!

Regards,
    Len

benc
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 419

lmm wrote: Hello All,

Just checking that Pea Protein Isolate can be used as a drink rather than a thickener? Also, is there anything to check for when buying some? They all seem much the same.

Regards,
    Len

It doesn’t taste great & its not recommended on the strict diet. I have taken it, as well as brown rice protein & hemp protein. I’m coming round to the 6months stage & don’t reacted to them anymore, but they used to give me bad gas. I prefer liquid egg whites as a post exercises snack.

lmm
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 138

benc wrote:

Hello All,

Regards,
    Len

It doesn’t taste great & its not recommended on the strict diet. I have taken it, as well as brown rice protein & hemp protein. I’m coming round to the 6months stage & don’t reacted to them anymore, but they used to give me bad gas. I prefer liquid egg whites as a post exercises snack.

If it’s not on the strict diet, I’ll give it a miss! Thanks.

Len

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Email able900 for a copy of the strict food list…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Pea Protein Isolate’ is closed to new replies.