Passing it to a man via oral sex?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Passing it to a man via oral sex?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

pinksandslover
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 2

I’m pretty sure I’m experiencing Candida. After two Diflucan treatments in the past 2 months my main symptom is occasional very mild burning around my vaginal entry. But, I crave carbs and suger. I also flunked the “spittle test” in grand fashion. I have Fibro and it is very common for us to have yeast/sinus infections.

I haven’t had sex in ages, but I’ve met a man I’d like to become intimate with. I am 48, and he is a young and healthy 29 and enjoys performing oral. (Lucky me, lol!)

We will be using a condom if I’m able to have intercourse without pain. However, if he wants to perform oral sex on me should I allow it?

From what I have read it can take several times to pass Candida from the vagina to the penis (without a condom). I’m thinking that we can mitigate any risk if I prepare for oral by starting to use a cream now to reduce the fungus to a minimum, washing myself right before, and having him use a good mouthwash before and after. I don’t want to upset the natural balance in his mouth, but I don’t want to deny him if that’s what he enjoys.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Look at it this way, when a person with oral thrush kisses someone, you can’t “give” a Candida infestation to them necessarily, even though, through kissing some of the fungi is understandably transferred to their mouth.

However, all of us, even individuals without a Candida infestation, have a certain amount of Candida in their body, so if the level of yeast in the person’s mouth is higher than normal then it’s logical that the increase in fungi could possibly make all the difference that is needed to develop thrush.
    It’s logical to assume that the same can be true with oral sex.

The precautions you mentioned should work well, with one exception; instead of using a mouthwash which would have no effect on the Candida, have your friend to use extra virgin olive oil to ‘swish’ around in his mouth for about ten minutes. This would have a much better chance of killing any Candida that may have been transferred.

Able

pinksandslover

Interesting. Why EVOO in particular? Is that to coat his mouth to prevent transfer or to “stun” the fungi, or both?

pinksandslover

I’m just wondering, because grape seed oil is supposed to be a fantastic massage oil for a woman, or so I’ve read.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Try the oil pulling beforehand and this should prevent any cross contamination of candida.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Passing it to a man via oral sex?’ is closed to new replies.