Parasites, Candida and die-off

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Parasites, Candida and die-off

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Cheesey
    Topics: 37
    Replies: 245

Hola Amigos

My research (and my love hate relationship with google) has led me down the path of wondering about parasites. I have discovered that parasites and candida often go hand-in-hand. Moreover, I have noticed that an anti-parasitic diet is somewhat similar to an anti-candida diet. For instance, it encourages not only the high intake of things such as fibre and plenty of fluids, but also notes the anti-parasitic qualities of coconut oil and other foods that are encouraged on the candida diet.

So, what I am wondering is if it could be possible that my die-off is persisting for so long because I am also (or entirely) dealing with a parasitic infection? Again, the parasite die-off symptoms are very similar to candida die-off.

I have had a high potential exposure to parasites. Not only was I a grubby child that like to play in the mud, I spent much of my teenage years in toxic outdoor environments (unclean hands and passing around a joint) and have also done a lot of travelling in third-world countries (specifically spent a lot of time in jungles eating and drinking slightly suspicious things). Moreover, towards the beginning of my candida diet (but not so much now) I noted that white stringy things in my (a-hem) droppings that are purportedly candida rhizoids but looked suspiciously to me like they were more likely to be either a long strand of fibre or a parasite.

Does anyone have experience or advice on this front?

Gracias!

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

So, what I am wondering is if it could be possible that my die-off is persisting for so long because I am also (or entirely) dealing with a parasitic infection? Again, the parasite die-off symptoms are very similar to candida die-off.

Chances are very good that you’ve experienced some of your die-off from dying parasite, Cheesy.

The majority of people who have a Candida overgrowth also have parasites to one degree or another. The main reason for this is because both the Candida and parasites alike require the same type of environment in which to thrive and multiply their numbers.

And you’re right, the strict diet is designed to kill both parasites and Candida, plus some of the antifungals and other supplements recommended by the protocol are just as capable of destroying parasites as they are Candida. Some examples of these are, oil of oregano, thyme oil, and Nettle Leaf. In addition some of the vitamins recommended also kill parasites such as the high doses of vitamin C that are on the protocol. And then there’s virgin coconut which is not just capable of killing the Candida, but also your run-of-the-mill parasites and other varmints such as viruses that cause influenza, herpes, measles, hepatitis C, SARS, and AIDS, as well as bacteria that cause ulcers, throat infections, urinary tract infections, gum disease, cavities, pneumonia, and gonorrhea. Any of these organisms probably have the ability to cause some type of die-off toxin.

Able

Cheesey
    Topics: 37
    Replies: 245

Able900;38768 wrote: The majority of people who have a Candida overgrowth also have parasites to one degree or another. The main reason for this is because both the Candida and parasites alike require the same type of environment in which to thrive and multiply their numbers.

And you’re right, the strict diet is designed to kill both parasites and Candida, plus some of the antifungals and other supplements recommended by the protocol are just as capable of destroying parasites as they are Candida. Some examples of these are, oil of oregano, thyme oil, and Nettle Leaf. In addition some of the vitamins recommended also kill parasites such as the high doses of vitamin C that are on the protocol. And then there’s virgin coconut which is not just capable of killing the Candida, but also your run-of-the-mill parasites and other varmints such as viruses that cause influenza, herpes, measles, hepatitis C, SARS, and AIDS, as well as bacteria that cause ulcers, throat infections, urinary tract infections, gum disease, cavities, pneumonia, and gonorrhea. Any of these organisms probably have the ability to cause some type of die-off toxin.

Able

Very interesting! I imagine a few of those apply to me as I am suffering from a prolonged viral illness (chronically swollen tonsils going on 9 months – potentially not viral at all but candida related, who knows (not the doctors, that’s for sure)).

I have felt significantly more energetic in the last few days (relatively speaking). I haven’t changed my dosage of coconut oil too much, however, as I only really used it for cooking and have not changed my diet much recently. So I suspect that it wasn’t the die off from that which had been causing so much fatigue. Moreover, I just ate a tonne of brussels sprouts and spirulina and that created an intensification of die-off but it wasn’t particularly tiring: I actually had a lot of nervous energy rather than fatigue. Instead, I had suspected that my changing die-off was a response to me actually stopping taking molybdenum and vitamin C. I had gotten to the point where I was so tired and fed up that I began to suspect my supplements. I had wondered about the molybdenum as it chelates needed minerals, and I had wondered about the vit C as it had guar gum in.

I’m still a little suspicious of them and I’m not keen to start taking them again straight away due to the very immediate and obvious benefits of stopping them. However, I am now wondering if it was actually the vitamin C causing parasitic die-off that was such a heavy burden on my body.

Obviously I want to continue fighting candida – I noticed today my tongue is now actually furrier than ever. Accordingly, I am waiting to start Sf722 which should be delivered sometime this week. However, do you think it could be a good idea to actively attack the parasites as well using the widely touted three pronged approach of black walnut, clove and wormwood?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

However, do you think it could be a good idea to actively attack the parasites as well using the widely touted three pronged approach of black walnut, clove and wormwood?

If that’s what you want to do, I see no problems with it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Parasites, Candida and die-off’ is closed to new replies.