pantethine to wipe out acetaldehyde ????

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions pantethine to wipe out acetaldehyde ????

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Lucylu 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

Hi Able,
    I just read this on the net:

Take pantethine to wipe out acetaldehyde, the toxin produced by Candida.

and wonder what you think about it. What is pantethine, will it do the job, and how to get it if its good?

cheers
    Thomas

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello, Thomas.

Pantethine is the active form of pantothenic acid which is one of the eight B vitamins. I’ve written about it on the forum in the past because of the important role it plays in reducing stress as well as being a benefit when rebuilding the immune system. Like most of the other B vitamins, it’s also an antioxidant meaning it has the ability of eliminating toxins from the body.

Your system actually makes pantethine from the kefir and yogurt and when you take the probiotics, but if you want to try a supplement for removing the Candida toxins, it sure wouldn’t hurt and may even work very well.

Able

Lucylu
    Topics: 31
    Replies: 345

I’ve actually seen Panthenic Acid and wondered what it was for. Do you think I should add it too seeing as I’m still focussing on detox?

Able900
    Spectator

Lucylu wrote: I’ve actually seen Panthenic Acid and wondered what it was for. Do you think I should add it too seeing as I’m still focussing on detox?

Hi, Lucy.
    That’s really up to you. But considering the probiotics, kefir and yogurt you have every day, it’s doubtful that this is necessary unless you’re having a specific problem that could be related to a deficiency of this vitamin. Of course, if you’re experiencing a lot of stress, Pantethine can help with that. But you certainly don’t seem to be experiencing stress since the first thing to go with that is humor, and you seem to be quite sufficient in that. Just keep in mind that the B vitamins in your body have a specific ratio, and this ratio is important in preventing deficiencies of the B vitamins that you wouldn’t be taking a supplement of or taking less of than others. This is why I won’t recommend a multiple vitamin since they all contain strange and unbalanced amounts of various B vitamins, therefore having the potential of causing a vitamin B deficiency.

Able

Lucylu

OK I don’t think I’ll bother so. But it was actually the mention of stress that caught my eye. I actually do suffer from stress with juggling the children, managing the house and working part time. I got a call late last night from an ex employer who begged me to come back to make a presentation at an AGM and to write a marketing plan for them. In a moment of weakness I gave in and immediately regretted it… and had one of thos dreams last night where you’re chasing, running, I missed a flight, I couldn’t find things… I haven’t had one of those dreams since I pulled back on the work. I manage my stress with humour and the sauna! I used to use wine too but someone told me I couldn’t drink that anymore!!

Jeremiah
    Topics: 21
    Replies: 31

Pantethine is a derivative of Panthenic Acid, but Panthenic Acid can give some people, and myself being one of those, bad headaches. So Panthethine is ok but be careful with Panthenic Acid.

Able900
    Spectator

Lucylu wrote: I used to use wine too but someone told me I couldn’t drink that anymore!!

Who on earth would have done that? Damn him anyway.

Lucylu

Thanks Jeremiah, I definitely won’t try it so.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘pantethine to wipe out acetaldehyde ????’ is closed to new replies.