painful sex ouch !

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions painful sex ouch !

This topic contains 26 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  GoodGolly 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author

hope4eva77
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 548

any of u ladies have this happening ? sex is so painful this morn i could barley get thru it !As sum of u know my main symptoms are vaginal/bladder and vulva pain but sex dosent always hurt that bad i guess theres always a bit of pain but this morn was just aweful !

sushified
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 31

hahahahahaha

Yeah, been there – not sure if its candida related but possibly.

hope4eva77

well i use ice but it just sux u know im hoping it is candida related so it will go away !its like a sharp pain and burning to !

Jo*Jo
    Topics: 64
    Replies: 242

I know it well. Full intercourse was impossible for 2 years because it hurt too much and I assume that it was vaginal thrush because 6 months into the diet it went away along with 90% of the rest of my symptoms.

Could it be that for you?

hope4eva77

i hope so !

sushified
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 31

hope4eva77;36012 wrote: well i use ice but it just sux u know im hoping it is candida related so it will go away !its like a sharp pain and burning to !

I use paper towel with cold water to help. Helps cool down skin and absorb anything that might be burning your skin.

I take florajen for thrush ‘down there’, its a very effective product – results are in less than 30 minutes, especially if taken before intercourse.

Florajen

hope4eva77

ill have to check that out is it for pain?

hope4eva77

yeah maybe whats canestin?i have an ob apt coming up i can ask 4 it ?

klips32
    Participant
    Topics: 65
    Replies: 183

Hope, you can go to the regular doctor regarding vaginitis, it’s a common topic and he will know what to do.

Canesten can be bought without a prescription (here in Denmark) and helps a lot if the vaginitis is caused be a fungus.

Try to look up PCOS too ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polycystic_ovary_syndrome ).
    But you should be consulting your MD, just don’t talk too much about the systemic candida, he wont believe you 🙂

hope4eva77

Thanks ill have to see if I can get that here in us, I can ask my doc bout it to, I have been going 2 docs for past year & a half with vaginal pain and eventually got diagnosed with ic based on symptoms but they did many tests just didn’t find anything.

My ob gave me diflucan twice a wk 100 mg for chronic yeast infections I know she wont believe systemic yeast I haven’t messd with the prescrip yet cuz I read its really hard on my liver I may try it after die off ends idk.

I was diagnosed with pcos 8 years ago at 18 I never had painful sex or any pain from this condition but it caused insulin resistance gave me high sugar and prevented me from getting preggo. My docs put me on metfotmin which is a diabetes drug for sugar and I lost 20 pounds with exercise and immediately got preggo no problem 4 months later. After my baby is when the pain began I never thought of pcos being a cause of it.

I’m gonna ask doc bout canestin soon I need sumthing for pain thanks girls!

Kag
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 402

Hey Hope, I am going to call my acupuncture lady again. One of the products that she told me about was supposed to help with vaginal pain. I have lots of problems with sex. One of them being that my boyfriend doesn’t take enough time,… 🙁 but also because of repeated Utis. I will try to get that product info for you!

hope4eva77

ok thanks !

commited2win
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 7

Hello, yes I currently have that problem. It is candida related (all the other vaginal related infections stem from candida).

I am on the strict diet which is helping the external manifestations of the infection (fungus on toes and vaginal itchiness/discharge and discomfort during sex).

Here is what I am doing for the vaginal area:

Am/Pm Boric Acid suppositories
    I make by mixing a little bit of coconut oil with the Boric Acid (powder), putting it in the freezer, then inserting it in. Sometimes the oil leaks out later on so I wear a panty liner. This is only for 12 days.

I got this remedy from Dr. Mercola’s site.

** Do not have sex until ALL the Borix Acid leaks out of you. The powder is more like course salt, and when I had intercourse after inserting it, it felt like I was being filed down on the inside! Or to be safe just wait 12 days.

Am/PmGarlic Clove
    I cut little groves in the clove and just stick it up there. Some people tie a string to it so they can fetch it out. But I have never had any difficulty doing so. Again, panty liner with this. (this can be done on days when you don’t use boric acid).

Probiotic Suppositories
    After I finish with the above treatments (when my symptoms are gone) I plan on using these until I run out. I have about 10 days worth.

hope4eva77

I do douche with coconut oil sumtimes I could add boric acid I like to use ice for pain so putting in freezer is cool wit me. Did u say it helps pain?

Emsmith
    Participant
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 137

I’ve had a few pts say freezing greek yogurt in an ice cube tray and inserting helps. Or maybe a syringe of cold yogurt?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

The topic ‘painful sex ouch !’ is closed to new replies.