Pack your steaks with antioxidants by making a marinade!

Home The Candida Forum Foods & Recipe Ideas Lunch & Dinner Pack your steaks with antioxidants by making a marinade!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Kag 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

420biker
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 38

Okay so i was looking for a healthy way to BBQ a steak and i came across some good info. Marinades not only improve taste and tenderizes your meat, but it also can reduce your chances of getting cancer, and it should also help fight candida.. it is well known that the more different kinds of antioxidants you have in your body, the more protection your body has against disease and illness.

All you do is take your steaks, add lots of herbs from the Lamiaceae family, such as Basil, Mint, Rosemary, Thyme, Oregano, and Sage. Then pour enough olive oil on them to cover the steaks… i put them in a bowl, also add salt or sea salt. Then let it sit for 30-60 mins until the oil soaks into the steaks… you can do it overnight if you want but either way works awesome. You also can use extra virgin olive oil, but it tastes really good with just olive oil, and it is one of the best ways to cook safe food.

Then you just throw the steaks on a frying pan, or bbq them. If you bbq make sure you cook it as hot as you can without burning it, and if you get a flare up then move the steak away from the flame. Add pepper afterward.

Quick and easy recipe, but tastes so good youll swear it has bbq sauce on it! lol

Kag
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 402

Okay, this is a weird question for this topic but how did you finish off your candida with hemp oil?

Also, what amount of herbs did you use for marinade?

Thanks!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Pack your steaks with antioxidants by making a marinade!’ is closed to new replies.