Organic turkey, mustard, sunflower seed butter, molybdenum

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Organic turkey, mustard, sunflower seed butter, molybdenum

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Candid N 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Candid N
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 8

Hello,

On the strict diet it says organic chicken or fish. I don’t see mention of organic turkey. Any reason? I was buying Applegate Farms (vegetarian, grain fed) organic turkey burgers. No antibiotics used, no nitrites/nitrates, gluten or casien. 0 carbs/sugars. Ingredients are organic turkey and organic rosemary extract.

I eat it with organic mustard made with apple cider vinegar and water. Only (bad) thing is the salt (just says “salt”), but there’s not much (60mg t).

Also, do you see an issue with organic sunflower seed butter? The sugar content is 3g per 2T (8g total carbs). Not sure if this is actually causing breakouts, or if it’s the candida.

Will Molybdenum help with die off symptoms like dry skin and breakouts?

Thanks!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would not eat sunflower seed butter because sunflower seeds contain molds. I personally ate sunflower seeds for the first 4 months of my recovery and it definitely set me back. I would save it for phase 2 when your body can handle it.

Here’s the forum index if you want to check out other material, we have a strict foods list we use in the forum. If you want a copy email able and he can send it to you.

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1922_Index-of-Posts.aspx

-raster

Marbro
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 252

You can have mustard made with ACV

Here is an example
    http://www.edenfoods.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=102360

Candid N

raster wrote: I would not eat sunflower seed butter because sunflower seeds contain molds. I personally ate sunflower seeds for the first 4 months of my recovery and it definitely set me back. I would save it for phase 2 when your body can handle it.

Here’s the forum index if you want to check out other material, we have a strict foods list we use in the forum. If you want a copy email able and he can send it to you.

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1922_Index-of-Posts.aspx

-raster

Thanks, Raster. I’ve been going through the posts, but I can’t read all of it at one sitting. (I already have the strict food list which is what I’m referring to when asking about the turkey). I saw someone else ask about turkey without a reply.
    Is organic turkey not allowed?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

All meats are allowed except beef and pork. A few types of uncommon seafood are banned too because of high mercury content.

-raster

Candid N

Thanks, Raster!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Organic turkey, mustard, sunflower seed butter, molybdenum’ is closed to new replies.