Organic alcohol? Yucca root extract

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Organic alcohol? Yucca root extract

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Jo*Jo
    Topics: 64
    Replies: 242

Is this ok? The only alcohol free one I(that I could find, anyway) by Natures Answer has been discontinued and an organic alcohol one, also by Natures Answer seems to be the closest thing i can get http://www.vitamingrocer.co.uk/Yucca-Root-p/10615.htm Another problem is that the herb doesnt say its from the root.

Organic Alcohol Fluid Extract (1:1)
    Yucca spp.
    Promotes Healthy Ligaments*
    Holistically Balanced
    Responsibly Wildcrafted Herb
    Herbal Supplement
    Kosher Parve

Nature’s Answer organic alcohol extracts are produced using alcohol, water and coconut glycerin utilizing our cold Bio-Chelated proprietary extraction process, yielding a Holistically Balanced standardized extract. Liquid extracts are absorbed faster than tablets or capsules, and are more potent than tinctures. Holistically Balanced guarantees that the constituents of the extract are in the same synergistic ratios as in the plant. Manufactured in our FDA registered and pharmaceutically licensed facility; Unconditionally guaranteed.

alexalgebra
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 643

I try to avoid everything with alcohol in it, but I accidentally bought the wrong iodine, which has alcohol in it, and I’ve been using it. My justification, however, is that the dosage is just a couple of drops a day. I wouldn’t use a tincture that required much more that than a day with alcohol in it (like a dropperful or whatever)

Jo*Jo

Hi Alex, I know to avoid alcohol but I can’t find yucca root extract (or even just yucca extract) without it in. I posted another topic about finding it without alcohol to go with licorice extract for my leaky gut. I don’t want to have anything with alcohol in it, no matter how small and this product was a very long shot.

alexalgebra
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 643

Is there something else you can take that does what yucca does? I’m not really that familiar with its benefits to be able to recommend something.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Alcohol does not feed candida from my research and the only thing you should worry about is getting drunk (which damages your liver and immune system). I have taken alcohol infused products throughout my treatment and it has never negatively effected me.

What are you taking yucca root extract for?

-raster

Jo*Jo

Thats interesting to know, thank you. I’m sure I read a post very early on saying that the liquid extracts should be alcohol free. Perhaps then I’ll try this organic alcohol one. I’m taking it for my leaky gut (see here).

I know you suggested drinking throat coat tea on that topic, Raster but I really resent paying £13 / $19 for 16 tea bags. I may buy them in the future though.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Wow thats a lot of money for my tea! Its like $5 US for me! Maybe we can send them to you somehow (pay us via paypal or something).

As far as alcohol is concerned, Able has a strong opinion about it but I have the opposite opinion. I’ve been taking alcohol infused homeopathics, antifungals, etc. for well over a year and it hasn’t set me back at all. Some people may have a reaction to it but usually you are only using a few drops of it at a time. Also if its herbal or antifungal, you should get a reaction (aka die-off).

-raster

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Organic alcohol? Yucca root extract’ is closed to new replies.