oral thrush

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions oral thrush

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

jamesb
    Topics: 47
    Replies: 43

I have oral thrush which may extend into my throat and oesophagus. I have tried oil swishing (sunflower oil) with no noticeable reduction in the whiteness on the back of my tongue, thankfully it’s nowhere near as bad as the picture posted by one member a couple of days ago. I did spot that someone had success using sesame seed oil however I have only been able to source toasted sesame oil and I understand that the heat treatment of this product takes out most of the goodness from it.

If I was to gargle grapeseed extract (diluted) could this make a difference, has anyone been successful doing this.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Do not gargle grapefruit seed extract…it is very strong tasting and could be too toxic for your mouth and candida in general. It could cause major die-off as well.

I would try another type of oil following the directions in the oral thrush post. I would try a raw oil and not a cooked one.

-Raster

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

jamesb wrote: I have oral thrush which may extend into my throat and oesophagus. I have tried oil swishing (sunflower oil) with no noticeable reduction in the whiteness on the back of my tongue.

If you’re taking coconut oil, you can use it for the oil pulling, and it should definitely work better than the sunflower oil. Try doing it three times a day, morning, noon, and night. Take it by mouth as well, of course.

Able

jamesb
    Topics: 47
    Replies: 43

I have what I believe to be a sugar free toothpaste but just in case their is a unsuitable ingrediant they are listed here, perhaps someone can advise

Calcium carbonate from Chalk
    Glycerin from Vegetable
    Aqua from Purified Water
    Sodium Lauryl Sulfate from Palm Oil
    Hydratedc Silica from Natural Ore
    Cellulose Gum from Plant Fibre
    Foeniculum Gum from Fennel
    Anethole from Fennel
    Limonene from Fennel

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

James;
    Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) is a known irritant that’s used in a lot of products, but otherwise, I imagine the toothpaste is about as good as any you’ll find on the market. Here’s some info on SLS in commercial use:
    http://www.natural-health-information-centre.com/sls-health-implications.html

Able

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘oral thrush’ is closed to new replies.