Okay to take S. Boulardii with other probiotics and molybdenum

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Okay to take S. Boulardii with other probiotics and molybdenum

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  nth714 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

nth714
    Participant
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 19

I want to try taking S. Boulardii. Just have a few questions:

Is it advisable to take Boulardii along with other probiotics such as MegaFlora? I know you’re not supposed to take any antifungals with it. I also plan to take molybdenum to help with the potential die off. Any issue with taking them all together?

As for dosing, I plan to start out with 10 bil S. Boulardii + 60 bil MegaFlora + molybdenum (not sure how much I should be taking). Does this look okay? Thanks.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

You can take it with other probiotics but not sure about molybdenum. I am actually doing another round of boulardii next week myself.

-raster

nth714
    Participant

raster;60445 wrote: You can take it with other probiotics but not sure about molybdenum. I am actually doing another round of boulardii next week myself.

-raster

That’s cool I’m planning to start on Monday also. Which brand are you using? Only one I can buy locally is Jarrows.

Are you using any other antibiotics? One thing I forgot to ask is how long should I take boulardii for?

Also I remember you mentioning that you go to the gym weekly right? I assume you lift weights. I’m just curious but does the low protein intake of this diet affect your progress? I used to workout but had to stop for the past year due to my condition. I want to resume again but didn’t think this diet was optimal to support strength training.

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

You should take it by mouth and at the same time do enemas at least 3 times a week. Then, inject a solution of 6 ounces of water with two capsules of S. Boulardii to target the colon every time yo do an enema.

Jorge.

nth714
    Participant

dvjorge;60473 wrote: You should take it by mouth and at the same time do enemas at least 3 times a week. Then, inject a solution of 6 ounces of water with two capsules of S. Boulardii to target the colon every time yo do an enema.

Jorge.

Ok thanks. I’m planning to take Florastor. How much should I take and for how long? Can I take liver supplements like molybdenum, milk thistle, and nettle tea? Thanks!

raster
    Participant

nth714;60477 wrote:

You should take it by mouth and at the same time do enemas at least 3 times a week. Then, inject a solution of 6 ounces of water with two capsules of S. Boulardii to target the colon every time yo do an enema.

Jorge.

Ok thanks. I’m planning to take Florastor. How much should I take and for how long? Can I take liver supplements like molybdenum, milk thistle, and nettle tea? Thanks!

No you don’t want to take any antifungals with floraster including milk thistle and nettle tea.

-raster

nth714
    Participant

raster;60484 wrote:

Jorge.

No you don’t want to take any antifungals with floraster including milk thistle and nettle tea.

-raster

Oh didn’t know nettle tea was an antifungal. Just googled it and you’re right it is. But I didn’t really find anything on milk thistle being antifungal?

raster
    Participant

Almost all plants are antifungal because they protect themselves with antifungal properties. But you can consume most plants while taking boulardii, I would avoid the strongly antifungal ones such as coconut oil, cinnamon, and rutabega.

-raster

nth714
    Participant

raster;60492 wrote: Almost all plants are antifungal because they protect themselves with antifungal properties. But you can consume most plants while taking boulardii, I would avoid the strongly antifungal ones such as coconut oil, cinnamon, and rutabega.

-raster

Cool thanks. Taking a multivitamin with Boulardii should be okay though right? This is the one I’m taking: http://shop.rainbowlight.com/Mens-One-Multivitamin/p/RBLT-108916&[email protected]

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Okay to take S. Boulardii with other probiotics and molybdenum’ is closed to new replies.